Graphic Cards Worth the wait ?

vercetti4x6 said:
And, btw, does that 770 motherboard support thuban out of the box?

no , but smc will update the drivers for me so that it can :)

DarkAngel said:
Yes it matters a lot. You have a hexa-core thuban(125w TDP) and a GPU that draws 110w(max). Get a decent PSU as it would provide clean power to the system.

Your options with this config are,
i) Corsair CX400 (80+ certified, 3 yrs warranty) ~ 2.8k
i) Seasonic S12II 430 (80+ certified, 3 yrs warranty) ~ 3.3k
i) Corsair VX450 (80+ certified, 5 yrs warranty) ~ 3.7k

Go for the S12II 520 in cae u are gonna buy a HD5850.

How much amps does your Zebby PSU deliver. I doubt whether it would suffice and also the quality of these PSU's is not that great. Their Pro range makes for a decent entry level PSU.
Products - Zebronics, Power supply, Gold Series, Zeb-500w Platinum, Platinum Series, Zeb 620w diamond, Zeb-400w Platinum, Top Notch Infotronix Pvt Limited, Computer Distributor, Computer Manufacturers

wil cx400 be sufficient for my built ?

Considering the fact that you have a 125W CPU, il recommend going in for the VX450 in case you need to upgrade ur GPU or overclock that CPU later as the CX400 would leave you with no headroom for expansion in the future.

FSP blue series, are the ones available here IMO, you are better of with Seasonic or Corsair model. The vx450 is a nice PSU, but I would edge the Seasonic 520 watts a little further. Both are rock solid PSU's, with Corsair having a huge plus in its favour in terms of the warranty coverage, and RMA service. However Bikey had informed me earlier, he has seen quite a few failing VX 450's in the past few months.

Aces170 said:
FSP blue series, are the ones available here IMO, you are better of with Seasonic or Corsair model. The vx450 is a nice PSU, but I would edge the Seasonic 520 watts a little further. Both are rock solid PSU's, with Corsair having a huge plus in its favour in terms of the warranty coverage, and RMA service. However Bikey had informed me earlier, he has seen quite a few failing VX 450's in the past few months.
thanx. i think ill go with cx 400 . read some revies online.
its really great .

Back