Health & Fitness Would any of you be interested in wild pure honey? Direct from source.

Update:
Only 1.75L of fresh wild honey and 2L of fermented wild honey remaining.
About 3 units of 500ml of fresh wild honey and 3-4 units of 500ml of fermented wild honey.
I'd like to sell these out before I leave again. So if anyone is interested please feel free to PM.

Got visited by this little dude while I was filtrating the honey yesterday. Is it cannibalism? Lol.
Also the brown stuff isn't dirt. It's wax residue. Perfectly safe to consume. It's really sweet.
IMG-20210107-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to update. All pending orders have been safety delivered. I appreciate the order guys and for keeping me busy.
I still have 2L of fresh wild honey and 2L of fermented wild honey.
Enough for 8 members of 500ml each. Price is unchanged. 1700rs for 500ml and 3200rs for 1L. Shipping extra.
Do let me know.

Okay guys, summer is here and I spent some time traveling and managed to get hold of some honey harvested by villagers from the forest so reopening this thread (thanks mods). There are about 9-10L harvested till now. I've sold some already. Had no data network so couldn't post it here earlier. Some underwent fermentation. Some are still fresh. These are all unadulterated honey. Nothing else is added. Wax is not available (it's in very high demand more than the honey itself). Please don't waste money buying those off-the-shelves honey in your local departmental stores. Just save your money and don't buy. Unlike those companies I don't run a commercial-purely-for-profit company which has investors who want their returns.

Anyway, I'll be able to ship from next week (-end) onwards. I don't stay in the town area anymore so transport is a bit of a problem. If possible I'd like to get the advance payment and orders and ship them altogether in one go.
Price remains the same (₹1700 for 500ml/₹3200 for 1L) and shipping charge extra by Speed Post or Registered as prefered (DTDC doesn't accept honey and BlueDart charges a lot).
Need to make some profit at least to make it a worthwhile side venture.

For more info please check old posts on this thread.

Attachments

• IMG-20230306-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20230306-WA0021.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG-20230306-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20230306-WA0020.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 80
All honey bottles sold out. The taste of pure unadulterated honey right out of the bee hive is heavenly! <3 :hearteyes:

These are for my personal consumption. Might get new stock next week if I have time. If you guys buy only from departmental stores then you're missing out! Honest!

To those who showed interests, thanks a lot. Appreciate it.
20230323_162205~2.jpg

Good news.
After 6 hours of journey in hilly rural roads fresh honey (wild honey) have arrived!
Honey fresh.jpg

We were able to get a little over 3L out of this.
The bad news is due to the L&O situation in the state the transporter had to take an alternate route hence the reason for the long journey in really bad roads. They quoted me ₹600 extra (they actually wanted ₹1000 but I had only ₹700 so I gave them ₹600 and used ₹100 for my own transportation fare) for transportatiom charges. This will be reflected on the price with an increase of ₹200/liter.

Only 3 litres in stock.

Next harvest may be in March. They found another place with some more which needs some more time.

Back