WTB WTB 2x4gb ddr3 1333 or 1600 rams, same model and make plus 80 or 92mm cabinet fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Hello
I have a DHTTTC board in our PC.
Had 2x2gb Kingston already installed since pc was made..
Last year had bought 2x4gb corsair and Kingston from a guy at erodov.
But they kept showing mismatch errors of all sorts now and then., though they are working.
So removed both and using the originally bought 2x2gb kingston which have never given any trouble.
Wish to get 2x4gb ddr3 ones preferably with warranty and invoice and should if similar brand make and modell.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I am also in need of one or may be 2 Cabinet Exhaust fans , 80mm or 92mm. please let me know about those too.
Thanks much in advance

My location DELHI

JPEG_20200709_203320_6167055248888358210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump
Post automatically merged:

bump

Last edited:
Seems there is some confusion regarding the frequency support
The Kingston ones 2x2gb that i have in the board right now support 1333 frequency so I have asked for 1333 and a step up for better compliance
Thanks

You should use the rama in alternate slots not the next one
Could you elaborate a bit
You are saying i should try and use 2gb then 4gb in slot 0 ans then again 2gb and 4gb in slot 1s

I always used 2gb ones on first 2 and then the 4gb ones on next two

First the corsair started giving kernel scree. And crashes i removed that and then i again strayed to have win 10 error screens so i removed the Kingston too

Upon checking on my and someone else's pc through bios they both are working.

In layman's term - from the picture looks like you are using both ram in different color i.e black and blue.
Put same ram pair in same color slot i.e both Kingston in either blue or black and both corsair sticks in the other same colored slots.
This will enable dual channel.
What you were doing is putting mismatched sticks in same colored slots enabling dual channel with different timings and frequency and capacity which is giving you the trouble.

In layman's term - from the picture looks like you are using both ram in different color i.e black and blue.
Put same ram pair in same color slot i.e both Kingston in either blue or black and both corsair sticks in the other same colored slots.
This will enable dual channel.
What you were doing is putting mismatched sticks in same colored slots enabling dual channel with different timings and frequency and capacity which is giving you the trouble.
The things is
I have 2x2gb Kingston
1x4gb Kingston
1x4gb corsair

All 1333
So acc to you how should they be added
Thanks

The things is
I have 2x2gb Kingston
1x4gb Kingston
1x4gb corsair

All 1333
So acc to you how should they be added
Thanks
in short, one of the 2gb in 1st slot than other in 3rd slot then one of the 4gb in 2nd slot and other in 4th slot

Using all Kingston atm
Is this correct?
Why do i see the dram frequency as 664. 9 instead of 1333
Thanks
IMG_20200713_180929.jpg

Using all Kingston atm
Is this correct?
Why do i see the dram frequency as 664. 9 instead of 1333
Thanks View attachment 87192
Seems like the figures are fine
. The corsair one is definitely not Compatible.
Using all Kingston ones
Luckily there has been no error screen since all Kingston ans following the advise of two good gents above
Will update

Does DeepCool XFAN 120 Case fan works?? Bought it to add it to cabinet in 2016 but couldn't utilize it and since then it remained in storage - fan is unused and unboxed.

Bump
Requirement for Ram's still there 4gb or 8gb

Would appreciate if only the ones who can stay on their word and honor a deal, however big or small, post here or make an offer
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back