WTB: 80x80x10 mm fan for CM690

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a new/used 80x80x10 mm fan for using in the right side of the CM690 cabinet.

If you have one to offer, please provide specs / link and if it is new or used and your opinion on it's noise level.

I've 2 old 80 mm fans lying around......dunno about specifications but spills good amount of air and pretty low on noise as well.....will give for free...just need shipping at actual which might be Rs 50-60 (need to confirm once I get any p.m) by DTDC....pm me
Edit : these fans I have

other80mm2.jpg

zanderzone said:
I've 2 old 80 mm fans lying around......dunno about specifications but spills good amount of air and pretty low on noise as well.....will give for free...just need shipping at actual which might be Rs 50-60 (need to confirm once I get any p.m) by DTDC....pm me

Edit : these fans I have

other80mm2.jpg

thats a 80x25. wont work for wicked's purpose

OP as mentioned by Sidhu,

U really need a 15cm thin 80mm fan to use there and it has to be a high quality one/sturdy one, or it gets choppy and dies... make sure u get a good one. Ask Mr. 47 what happened to his.

If I was in blore I cud have got you a good one :p got vinod a panaflo 80x15 with hydro wave bearing. completely silent fan

Thanks all for the replies :)

So there's no 10mm thin fans huh? All the suggested ones seem to be the 15mm thin ones.

apollyon, YGPM! I'll take the fan.

ROCKFELLA, doubt if my case can handle a 15cm thin fan ;)

Sunny, would have taken it from you if you'd been around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back