WTB : Corsair VX 450 | CM 460W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking out for a vx450 | CM 460...mumbai sellers prefered.....and would prefer the same to be under warranty as well......dealers / deal getters can pm me if they can get me a good deal for a new one.....need the same asap.....1st preference goes for the VX 450...please pm offers or post in the thread itself....
thanks!......

Hi

From the options selecetd by you, it look slike you are a seller. U r accepting various payment modes :)

Asheet , you have PM'ed me 4 times with regards to this...Stop marketing your sale which has been all over the place in TE and the discussions and the thread.......I have NOT mentioned about the SMPS you have for sale in my WTB list........even then you have told me once about it. Then twice , and then again and again and again.So here again in this very thread , for everyone to read..........
I am NOT interested in the "CM650 Extremepower" SMPS, IF interested or I change my mind .....I would let you know about the same. PLEASE ! and Thanks for your offers.

hanzy said:
Asheet , you have PM'ed me 4 times with regards to this...Stop marketing your sale which has been all over the place in TE and the discussions and the thread.......I have NOT mentioned about the SMPS you have for sale in my WTB list........even then you have told me once about it. Then twice , and then again and again and again.So here again in this very thread , for everyone to read..........
I am NOT interested in the "CM650 Extremepower" SMPS, IF interested or I change my mind .....I would let you know about the same. PLEASE ! and Thanks for your offers.

SUre.. I will wait for your call.
And it is not good manners to loose one's temper.. Learn some Gandhigiri...Everyone knows of my sale...As no one is repsonding to ur sale, I was just being supportive...Anyway.. Have a nice day & early closure

asheet said:
SUre.. I will wait for your call.
And it is not good manners to loose one's temper.. Learn some Gandhigiri...Everyone knows of my sale...As no one is repsonding to ur sale, I was just being supportive...Anyway.. SOrry for bothering you...Have a nice day & early closure

No body wants spoilers...please stop advertising.....I have been decent enuf not to report about this to the mods yet.....
- you dont teach others manners when you don't have any to poke into others thread or you are not open to listen or accept the facts others say ( clearly evident from your other thread / threads and as per that u need lessons not me.

- everyone knows abt ur sale "sarcastically" for the wrong reasons

- thanks for your support , but if i come to your thread and keep asking you to sell me the smps for 1-2k's would you be supportive enough to give me the same ? That would be called "support"

- please don't be sorry , i din't ask for an apology , nor do I want it , everything said here is in good faith being practical to the core.

- Have a good night and a "sooner" closure on your thread.

Like I said , everything here is in good faith, it all depends how you take it. From my end it was a request.

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back