WTB WTB Good Condition Redmi Note 4 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

ankurshah

Disciple
Looking to buy either of these devices or any Xiaomi Phones in good working condition which have good custom rom support!

Not looking for any flagship or flagship killers

I know it's a bit OT but I'd like to point this out anyway...

Personally used RN5 Pro for 4+ years until last month, great device with super good custom ROM support but unfortunately had to exchange the device with my Dad's Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (same CPU/RAM/Storage) only due to no VoWiFi support on Jio SIM. It's a must for me at home since there's little to no network coverage inside.

Zenfone supports wifi calling on all major operators while RN5 Pro only on airtel which my dad uses so it's a win for me and no-loss for my dad :p

I know it's a bit OT but I'd like to point this out anyway...

Personally used RN5 Pro for 4+ years until last month, great device with super good custom ROM support but unfortunately had to exchange the device with my Dad's Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (same CPU/RAM/Storage) only due to no VoWiFi support on Jio SIM. It's a must for me at home since there's little to no network coverage inside.

Zenfone supports wifi calling on all major operators while RN5 Pro only on airtel which my dad uses so it's a win for me and no-loss for my dad :p
Im honestly buying the phone as a spare and to use with custom roms tbh but yes i agree with the custom rom support its amazing!

I have a redmi note 4, the glass over the screen is cracked but works perfectly otherwise, no issues with touch or display artifacts. Pretty much mint condition other than that, the battery lasts for about 3.5hrs SOT and hasn't been replaced ever. Lemme know if interested. The box and bill should also be available I think.

I have a redmi note 4, the glass over the screen is cracked but works perfectly otherwise, no issues with touch or display artifacts. Pretty much mint condition other than that, the battery lasts for about 3.5hrs SOT and hasn't been replaced ever. Lemme know if interested. The box and bill should also be available I think.
What price are you expecting?

Back