Wtb new modded xbox 360 in pune

normandy said:
@ yohanns23
where else in bangalore could i get it modded? and besides i heard that most of the stores in national market are closed

U can find the modders ad in other indian gaming (GI) forum

paddy, i think saregama in camp area, pune should be able to get u modded xbox. Its pretty popular for such kind of stuffs so i presume u checked there, otherwise have a visit there. And i suggest u mod it urself or local guy. If something happens to modded xbox, u must be at least shout at his door... u understand? Its too easy for people deny responsibity if they are all upto money....and not trust.

Imagine u get modding done from elsewhere through ur friends/ relatives.... if something happens to ur console, there will be no MS in picture, and it will be hell for u, your representatives to keep track of modder... so play safe. Good luck.

Harpy.eagle said:
paddy, i think saregama in camp area, pune should be able to get u modded xbox. Its pretty popular for such kind of stuffs so i presume u checked there, otherwise have a visit there. And i suggest u mod it urself or local guy. If something happens to modded xbox, u must be at least shout at his door... u understand? Its too easy for people deny responsibity if they are all upto money....and not trust.

Imagine u get modding done from elsewhere through ur friends/ relatives.... if something happens to ur console, there will be no MS in picture, and it will be hell for u, your representatives to keep track of modder... so play safe. Good luck.

Thanks for the help buddy.
actually i checked out other places like intencity,toy store,audio palace.
Only audio palace had a modded console but he said it was hard modded(he had a hard modded arcade version)
however as u know it voids the warranty so i doubt how he was saying that warranty remains intact. was very fishy.
do u have any other sources. if any plz help. it will be greatly appreciated.

Back