Wtb : Q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
I want to buy a used Quad Core processor preferably Q6600 or Q6700 , so if anyone wants to sell his processor , post the details including price , condition etc , it must be G0 stepping . May also trade for E2160 + cash .:eek:hyeah:

hello this is mayank. i have got the proccy. selling for 6k. if interested do let me know. its go stepping. with box + bill + full warranty.

^^Roboshost , man please dont deal with tushar and xcueseme1978 , if u want clarification contact Funky or bottle :)

xcuseme1978 said:
hello this is mayank. i have got the proccy. selling for 6k. if interested do let me know. its go stepping. with box + bill + full warranty.

WOW...thats a stunning deal!!!

can someone post a link,details etc. ... not being nosy, but i was almost bout to buy an 8600GT from tushar 2 days back:ashamed:
So if theres something we all shud kno, out with it plz :)

techie_007 said:
errr....f its that serious u shud let us all kno why dude :)

It is indeed serious and we have been contacted by and in touch with both the people involved.

The whole thing will be clarified in a seperate thread soon.

I am not cleaning this up just yet.

ask him to ship it first then pay :hap5: . or ask some friend of u or some good TE member to pick the card from him in Delhi and ship it to u ..

techie_007 said:
can someone post a link,details etc. ... not being nosy, but i was almost bout to buy an 8600GT from tushar :ashamed:
So if theres something we all shud kno, out with it plz :)

roboghost said:
ask him to ship it first then pay :hap5: . or ask some friend of u or some good TE member to pick the card from him in Delhi and ship it to u ..

didnt go thru yet, luckily it seems.

+yes, f someone doesnt have a thaat good rating/rep, such things are sensible :)

Roboghost and memnom- please post your grievances and the whole story here.
This is really a bad week for TE and us. :(

iirc, this tushar is the same guy who kept starting several threads for the same old stuff again and again after closing the old one where he is enlightened by others.
Also doesnt posts prices after having been suggested what to expect for his goods. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back