WTB: Steelpad QCK Mini Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udit

Skilled
I want to buy a Steelpad QCK Mini Mousepad urgently and my budget is Rs. 450 + shipping.

p.s. I tried ordering online from Respawn but they don't accept payment by credit cards :(

^^ Send them a DD thats the best option.

they are based in Delhi so maybe some TE Delhi member can buy it and send it to you ;)

Maybe the same day? depends you better ask them that..

P.s
get the Steel Pad QCK and not the mini
edit:
they also accept Online Bank Transfer so ask them for details..

ill ask megadeath to contact u ... hold on.

edit :

or u can reach him on msn ... his id is sulabh69 [AT THE RATE] hotmail.com

well, its upto u as how do u want the Pad to be shipped, u have to pay for the shipping... mega would ship according to ur wish as soon as he revives the money...
As u r in kolkata it should reach u in 2 working days max.

hey, hi, no CC facility rigth now, but yes bank tranfer is there, if you have an online bank a/c then you can tranfer the money to the a/c i give ya. if you have an hdfc a/c it will be tranferrred immedeatly, u r in kol so it will take like 2-3 working days to reach u. if not then a simple DD will do fine, most prefer it coz not everyone has a Credit card or an online bank a/c :)

me too want to buy a QCK mini....any more bangalore guys??...i think nikhil wanted one....we will all order together ... what say...?

^^ if you guys are going to order then order the steel pad QCK and not the mini :p
the mini is not big enough its the size of a regular mouse pad,,
i have seen the qck it comes with egro mouse thats the size u need the mini wont be enough.

Hey mousepad-boy... get in touch with me... I need one too for a friend... call me on...

Code:
98 998 555 10

IceFusion said:
lolz...yeah yeah... u guys can use my ICICI A/c for transfer :p

U wouldn't wanna say that. Me acting as a courier service for money now for TE members :p I was filthy rich a month back what with Switch, x86 and Rave transferring in 5 figures :eek:hyeah:

IceFusion said:
lolz...yeah yeah... u guys can use my ICICI A/c for transfer :p

alrite pal, am sending u some money pretty soon, catch me on MSN:).

@freaky, i'll be using ur a/c for this too:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back