WTF!BSNL has upgraded lines to 2mbps

AMD4Life said:
{Off-Topic} Guys anyone here using Airtel in Delhi..My d/l speed's have dropped to 18-19 (from 25-26) during the day & 40 (from 48-52) during night..This has been since the past 2-3 days..Anyone facing similar issues? {Off-Topic}

guess its coz of the submarine cable cuts due to earthquake in Taiwan..

AMD4Life said:
{Off-Topic} Guys anyone here using Airtel in Delhi..My d/l speed's have dropped to 18-19 (from 25-26) during the day & 40 (from 48-52) during night..This has been since the past 2-3 days..Anyone facing similar issues? {Off-Topic}

Same here mate...me experiencing the same :no:

When is Hathway going to move? I prefer a 512kbps unlimited plan as compared to a 2gb capped 2mbps line. There is nothing new yet on Hathway's website.

Yeah I heard that but still my BSNL (Bangalore) does not give me more than 180kbps

Which plan are you in? I suppose they are not offering 2mbps for unlimited plan

p_sam21 said:
Lol only explanation is bsnl guys are experimenting. My speeds are varying wildly between 150 kbps to 300 kbps. This will continue for a week at the least i think.
eh?
its obvious BSNL is running out of bandwidth so speeds are varying..

super_saiyan said:
awwww..... :( ...
hope airtel gives a mouthshut answer by giving a 1mbps upto 2 mbps with no download/upload cap under rs.1000 .... that'd be awesome..:hap2:

ROFLMAO hahahahahaahah wake up

The speeds are no way constant... and infact... I have a feeling that they are setting it back to 256kbps during the night time unlimited hours :( or maybe that my net connection was acting up again...:p

EDIT: oops.. i stand corrected... i just disconnected and reconnected.. .back to 1.5mbps:D

aaah im ready to wait...as i paid hathway 512kbps night unlimited plan advance for 6 months(1 month and 1 day done).....but hope something good comes up and than i again settle for whole day and night unlimited plan......at good rates.......even a 512kbps unlimited day night plan good enough i guess........at ard 600....buti guess thast asking for too much right now

^^ hows the hathway service?? i stopped using it a cpl of yrs back coz of pathetic customer service. arrogant @%^#$@%^

also whats the cost of 512 unlimited?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
MTNL All plans upgraded to 2mbps
except the one's which have unlimited dload, those stay at 256
so Capped 2mbps, makes no difference :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back