WTS:Philips 5.1 Home Theatre System with 200W RMS output - HTS3010

Status
Not open for further replies.

asheet

Adept
Bought this Home Theatre System last year (2008) but was not able to use it - too much hassle for me to run wires for 5 speakers. So was just using 3 speakers & woofer. 2 speakers still packed in the box. Mostly used the FM radio. Watched DivX, DVDs & VCDs.. Superb Audio & video quality.
I want to buy Sony Home Theatre system with Wireless speakers. Hence selling this Philips HTS3010.

Pl PM me with your offers

No Low balling please.[/SIZE]

This stylish and compact digital home entertainment system plays practically any disc in high quality Dolby Digital multi-channel surround sound. So just relax and fully immerse yourself in your favorite movies and music at home

Brings audio and video to life: Advanced Class D Amplifier for compact, powerful sound; Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II surround sound; 12-bit/108MHz video processing for sharp, natural images
Plays all your movies and music: Plays CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL; Plays DivX, MP3, WMA and JPEG digital camera photos; Built-in FM/MW tuner
Easy to set up:Easy-fit connectors with color-coding for a simple set-up
Picture/Display:; D/A converter: 12 bit, 108 MHz; Picture enhancement: Progressive Scan
Sound:; Total Output Power: 200W; Output power (RMS): 4 x 25W + 2 x 50W; D/A converter: 24 bit, 192 kHz; Frequency response: 180 - 18000Hz; Signal to noise ratio: >60 dB; Sound System: Dolby Digital, Dolby Prologic II,
Stereo:; Sound Enhancement: Class ""D"" Digital Amplifier, Night Mode; Equalizer settings: Action, Cartoon, Classic, Concert, Drama, Gaming, Jazz, Lounge, MTV, News, Party, RnB, Rock, Sports
Video Playback:; Playback Media: CD-R/CD-RW, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-Video, Video CD/SVCD;Compression formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX 3.11, DivX 4.x, DivX 5.x, DivX 6.0; Video disc playback system: PAL, NTSC
Audio Playback: Playback Media: Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW; Compression format: MP3, WMA
Still Picture Playback: Playback Media: DVD-R/-RW, CD-R/RW; Picture compression format: JPEG; Picture enhancement: Rotate, Zoom, Slideshow with music playback
Tuner/Reception/Transmission: Tuner Bands: FM, MW
Connectivity: Rear Connections: Composite video (CVBS) output, FM Antenna, AM/MW Antenna, TV in(audio, cinch), AUX in, Easy-Fit speaker connectors, Component Video output
Power: Power supply: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz; Standby power consumption: < 1 W
Loudspeakers:Satellite speaker drivers: 3" full range woofer; Satellite speaker impedance: 4ohm; Satellite speaker freq range: 150-20000Hz; Center Speaker: Magnetically shielded; Center speaker drivers: 3" full range woofer; Center speaker impedance: 8ohm; Center freq range: 150-20000Hz; Subwoofer driver: 6.5" high efficiency woofer; Subwoofer type: Passive; Subwoofer impedance: 8ohm; Subwoofer freq range: 45 - 150Hz
Accessories:Included Accessories: Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, CVBS video cable, FM antenna, AM antenna, User Manual, Quick start guide,Power cord
Dimensions: Set dimensions (WxHxD): 360x55x332mm; Set weight: 2.6kg; Surround Speaker dimensions (WxHxD): 100x95x83mm; Surround speaker Weight: 0.52kg; Center speaker dimensions (WxHxD): 100x95x83mm; Center Speaker Weight: 0.59kg; Subwoofer dimensions (WxHxD): 131x315x386mm; Subwoofer Weight: 3.62kg
Product Highlights: Advanced Class D Amplifier; Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II; 12-bit/108MHz video DAC; Multi-disc formats; Easy-fit connectors

This may sound strange, but are you willing to sell just your DVD player without the speakers? If yes, can you PM me the price of the same?

you might have wanted to do a cleaner post instead of just copy-pasting, increasing font size and not bothering to justify.

Kneo said:
This may sound strange, but are you willing to sell just your DVD player without the speakers? If yes, can you PM me the price of the same?

Friend...
The HTS system has special speaker conenctors. ALso the Amplifier is builtinto DVD Player. So if u just buy the DVD player, u won;t be able to use it with the Standard 5.1 Speaker set. U may have to hunt for special Philips conenctors & then cut & join which will be too messy and affect AV quality.

It is advisable that either you buy the complete HTS system or look for a separate DVD player.

Hope I have been helpful!!!

asheet said:
Friend...
The HTS system has special speaker conenctors. ALso the Amplifier is builtinto DVD Player. So if u just buy the DVD player, u won;t be able to use it with the Standard 5.1 Speaker set. U may have to hunt for special Philips conenctors & then cut & join which will be too messy and affect AV quality.

It is advisable that either you buy the complete HTS system or look for a separate DVD player.

Hope I have been helpful!!!

Thanks for the info Asheet.

Actually, I already own a Philips 5.1 HT but an older model. My DVD player does not play DivX and has problems with DVDs (weak lens). So I was thinking of replacing the DVD player only as my speakers with the special connectors are still working fine. The connectors are the only reason why I am not able to get just any other Divx player !

Kneo said:
Thanks for the info Asheet.

Actually, I already own a Philips 5.1 HT but an older model. My DVD player does not play DivX and has problems with DVDs (weak lens). So I was thinking of replacing the DVD player only as my speakers with the special connectors are still working fine. The connectors are the only reason why I am not able to get just any other Divx player !

I am sorry to knos of ur problem. Pl note that Philips HTS DVD player has built in amplifier so u can;t use any other DVD player as I am told that No DVD player except HTS series has built in Amplifier.
I had a standalsone DVD player but sold it last month.
I will see if I get a buyer for speaker only, then will give u the DVD player :)

ironmaiden said:
Wat will the price if this ?:huh: :huh: :huh:

This is only an offer which has expired on 5 Jan.
PM me if you have something to offer.
Thanks for your interest,

Quote: Pl PM me with your offers

No Low balling please.

er...isnt that contradictory?

Nimit said:
Quote: Pl PM me with your offers

No Low balling please.

er...isnt that contradictory?

Offer has to match the base price in PM..else it will be rejected outright. PM is to work out the logistics & payment.
:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back