www.AllSchoolStuff.com - Avoid at any cost

I ordered 8 items on 28 march. They still did not deliver one item Till date and after 3 emails now they have refunded. All other items were also delivered arbitrarily after 15 days. I would also say avoid at all costs. Shipping time is too high.

Update:
Well.. None. There is nothing to update, except that I have sent a couple of mails in the past 3 days, and nothing happened.

Ask them for refund. What books are you searching for and at what price? Probably we guys here could help find them on other sites at similar price.

@6pack: Yeah. I will mail them for a refund tomorrow. I am looking for books from the "My big picture book" series from Quixot publications. I already have 2 from the series. Looking for some more. :)
I had came across a few on Firstcry too. Most probably will order from there only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:
Finally received the books on June 1st, almost 1 month after placing the order. I thought I would ask for a refund today, after coming back from my trip to Chennai, but found the package delivered.

Either way, this does NOT in any way change my recommendation to avoid them; shipping was way too late, and there was zero communication from their side.

Standard shipping time for allschoolstuff is one month only. I had same experiance with them. So never purchase anything unless they are giving it for free.

My orders had shipping charges only. Items were free (effectively using coupons) in promotion.

They are shameless about it. ASS (AllSchoolStuff) sucks. lol

I get a feeling that the way new eCommerce websites are popping up daily, in the same way most of them will be doomed and fall and only a few will survive.

True. People are facing problems with homeshop18, pepperfry, indiatimes about shipping and order cancellations after prolonged period.

Sellers are distributing cheap fake stuff in the name of promotion on tradus and shopclues. Its surprising how sites are engaged in cheap tricks.

One more thing that is hurting them i believe is the non acceptance from COD. I am sure there might be people who would not accepting the COD package and for such packages the company has to also pay for the reverse shipping.

Back