X360 arcade + 60GB HDD for 12.5K in HYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

haraakiri

Adept
I am getting XBox 360 Arcade + 60GB HDD for 12.5K from Bhumika Peripherals, CTC. Anyone interested could contact Manish. Could PM me for his mobile no.

I AM NOT SHIPPING IT, SO DONT PM ME ASKING FOR IT.:bleh:

I would add some pics later today.

@Mods. IF this thread violates any rules, just delete it. :)

And Manish's also providing 19" dell 4:3 monitor for 7.5K. Perhaps some of you might want it. :)

X BOX 360 OPTION WITH LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION,
WIRELESS CONTROLLER,
POWER ADAPTOR,
CHARGER,WIRED HEADSET,
60GB HDD STARTER PACK WITH (03) MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

Details as provided by Manish.

haraakiri said:
And Manish's also providing 19" dell 4:3 monitor for 7.5K. Perhaps some of you might want it. :)

X BOX 360 OPTION WITH LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION,
WIRELESS CONTROLLER,
POWER ADAPTOR,
CHARGER,WIRED HEADSET,
60GB HDD STARTER PACK WITH (03) MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

Details as provided by Manish.

he called me up to get that details :p

not sure about the 12month gold subscription, do you get that with arcade?

picked up an Arcade with 1 extra controller and yes, it does include 60GB hdd starter kit

Its Jasper btw with liteon 83850CV1 drive so easily moddable, infact am already running ixtreme 1.61 on it

here are the pics

Guys this is the best offer one can get on a 360. Better grab it now, before it runs out of stock.

Tell me how many people in total are interested, I might go to the shop again tomorrow so Ill talk to him and see if he'd ship to you guys directly if the number is high enough.

@rave...

Please confirm this..

Arcade(Jasper) + 60 GB HDD + Extra controller... ALL FOR 12.5k ???

If it is... I am in for one too. :)

m-jeri said:
@rave...

Please confirm this..

Arcade(Jasper) + 60 GB HDD + Extra controller... ALL FOR 12.5k ???

If it is... I am in for one too. :)

no, just arcade plus 60gb hdd

extra controller charges extra

ooh... but still....

please check if he is willing to ship what will be the final price... if its under 13k... then i may be intd.

memnom said:
@Rave, will this have a proper bill and 3 year indian warranty? if so im interested.

I actually forgot to ask about the bill, but then i'll register the console sometime today and I guess that is via the serial number of the console and bill is not required once the console has been registered right?

in anycase, ill find out, and update the thread once ive registered the console

had a chat with him

you dont get official bill with it, but its officially imported so you can register it with Microsoft and once registered warranty is handled through them

Very limited stock, i guess 4 or at max 5 available, first to pay gets it so whoever from Hyderabad wants to buy better hurry as someone I know how runs a gaming cafe is going to go and buy all available pieces by the evening

@haraakiri, it would be a shame if you dont end up buying one for urself since its you who got the price so better conform quick.

Again, am sorry, I cant mediate any deals here, anyone who wants can contact him directly and get the details worked out, as it turns out, hes not too keen on shipping, and since demand is high, I doubt he'll change his mind about that

It's better if that person could somehow register out here and co-ordinate a GO or something like that. That way, he would have more customers and the users out here would have an awesome deal.

If it has an Indian warranty, then this is amazing. If it's an import, then the warranty is doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back