X360 arcade + 60GB HDD for 12.5K in HYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan_Hunt said:
It's better if that person could somehow register out here and co-ordinate a GO or something like that. That way, he would have more customers and the users out here would have an awesome deal.

If it has an Indian warranty, then this is amazing. If it's an import, then the warranty is doubtful.

That would not be possible since the only reason this thread exist is coz its a good deal, otherwise it'd be treated as dealer proxy selling and thread closed.

As for the import, ive seen the importer sticker on it myself, its officially imported and has MRP as 16990 written on the console and Mrp 7990 on the starter kit

navino87 said:
So, can v claim for warranty if any defect? Did u register your xbox? Can you confirm on this?

I'll register it in the evening as I dont know the serial number of the console right now, will do it once i go home

Rave Unkel doing proxy selling for Manish. Very bad. :no:

On a side note, this seems like a very good deal if one can avail warranty. 12.5k is not a bad deal at all!

navino87 said:
1 clause in the warranty:

"Submit proof of purchase in the form of a bona fide, dated bill of sale, receipt, or invoice (or a copy) evidencing that your request for service is made within the Warranty Period."

Xbox.com | How To - Product Warranty: Xbox 360 Video Game and Entertainment System

:(

Thats incase when the console is not registered i think since not everyone registers their consoles

and it is the starter kit man, 60gb starter kit, contains hdd, headset, ethernet cable, and 3 month xbl gold subscription

in any case, consider this deal as good as gone coz no further stock is available itseems and am pretty sure the existing ones will be sold by day end, if any available i.e

My friend says that they will ask for bill when claiming for warranty... And without the bill the warranty is void... SNo is just for reference...
Rave, can you ask manish if he could provide bill if we are willing to pay tax at extra??? so, it would not be a problem to him...

customer care dont ask for bill i have myself relpaced my xbox

rave i talked to him..for outstation buyer you have to arrange pick up or you can ask courier guy to make 2pay option so you can pay courier charges when it recives you.

also he preferring local guy

nice guy talked to him.

cheers

anshul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back