xbox 360 arcade

My friend has been using 8800gt+6600 combo for playing games for last 2-3 years. He's planning to get xbox 360 rather than getting a high end system as he uses desktop only for gaming.
As neither I nor my friend know anything about consoles, could you guys suggest what things we should be looking for.
What's the current street price fo xbox 360 arcade(jasper) with 60bg hdd?

redbull's offer is one of the best.i suggest you grab it.everything for 13.5k is a great bundle.
All new arcade consoles available are jaspers.falcons are available with planet m and other stores.old stock.

I am getting xbox 360 console+60gb hdd for 12.5K locally at Bhumika Peripherals, Hyderabad. It's confirmed Jasper according to him(as you guys suggest as it's arcade). Is it good price? Does redbull's offer include more than 60gb hdd?

haraakiri said:
I am getting xbox 360 console+60gb hdd for 12.5K locally at Bhumika Peripherals, Hyderabad. It's confirmed Jasper according to him(as you guys suggest as it's arcade). Is it good price? Does redbull's offer include more than 60gb hdd?

It's an awesome price. I'm still doubtful as to how he is getting it for such a low price and that too with an HDD. The only HDD available above 60GB is 120GB, which isn't officially launched in India.

Back to home now. :). Planning to start an IC or GO, perhaps he would reduce the price a bit more. He was suggesting only a few pieces are available. Perhaps 3.
@Rave , will try that :D

Woah, awesome price man.....also, hopefully he is having the LIVE STARTER PACK as free bundle rather than the HDD alone.Did u check it?

haraakiri said:
Back to home now. :). Planning to start an IC or GO, perhaps he would reduce the price a bit more. He was suggesting only a few pieces are available. Perhaps 3.
@Rave , will try that :D

GO = Too much headache man

just get your piece and be done with it :p

Rave said:
GO = Too much headache man
just get your piece and be done with it :p

I second that. Just hand over the responsibility to Unkel Rave. He shall take care of any GOs from Hydy. :clap:

Am sorry, i cant :p

its just too much hassles, can help anyone locally to buy or use my reference to get best possible prices but cant buy it on someone else's behalf and ship it to them

how in the world it can be possible 12.5 with HDD pack
as current offer in croma is
19.9k which included 60gb kit along with 5 xbox games(gears of war2+halo3+forza2+viva pinta animals+xbox arcade games)

its awesome deal which is not present in delhi itself

take it dude...12.5 for console with hdd is better any days

Ok had a chat with Manish and the price is 12500 plus tax although hes willing to give it to me for 12.5k including tax, only 3 pieces are remaining and am picking one up for a friend, if anyone from hyderabad is looking to pick one up, better hurry as they are in high demand

Heh ! I picked up all the three pieces :) on friday.
It was like a once in a lifetime offer, Couldn't resist the temptation. Two of my friends also found it equally tempting.

Back