xbox 360 arcade

Without. But I don't think I would need the bill for warranty purposes.

Anyhow I am getting it soft-modded today :).

As far as RROD is concerned, I would keep my fingers crossed.

i was the lucky guy who picked up the 4th bundle :hap2:

but i've got a small problem - the 360 power plug is a too big for the power sockets in my room, any solutions for that members??? would be really grateful if someone could post a solution for that

& jugaad as you were going to get it soft modded, can you please tell me a place in hyderabad where i can get my xbox 360 modded too
Thanks 2 all esp 2 haraakiri for letting us know about this superb price ...got an awesome deal...thanks mate once again

Peace 2 all
maverick12210

maverick12210 said:

but i've got a small problem - the 360 power plug is a too big for the power sockets in my room, any solutions for that members??? would be really grateful if someone could post a solution for that

& jugaad as you were going to get it soft modded, can you please tell me a place in hyderabad where i can get my xbox 360 modded too
Thanks 2 all esp 2 haraakiri for letting us know about this superb price ...got an awesome deal...thanks mate once again

Peace 2 all
maverick12210

when did you pick up yours? and well you can get either an adapter or a seperate power lead for that power plug issue

Hi Rave

thanks a lot mate for your reply, i picked up mine from Manish this past saturday - 9 Jan, it costed me Rs 12,750/- (Rs 250 towards bank charges since i paid by credit card)

maverick12210 said:

Peace 2 all
maverick12210

Use any other power cable from ur PC / monitor / laptop. It works.
Try Ambrit Electronics at punjagutta for soft-modding.

Apparently he can arrange 1 or two pieces from other store for something like 13000-13200 should anyone be interested, all the stock he had with him is sold out though

no bro i did not get the controller recharge kit, i only got the jasper arcade console with 1 wireless controller, 60 gb hard disk, headfone & 3 month Live Gold Membership card for Rs 12,750 (Rs 250 were towards Bank charges as i paid by Credit Card) the price he sold it was Rs 12,500.

Sorry i dont have a camera :( else i would had clicked some pics of my xbox 360 arcade bundle

am confused as the arcade budle says it comes with a memory unit but there was none in the box, is it in built or something?

rave its inside console its not sold loosely
so when u click memory in setting you will see 256 mb space

cheers

also rave i dont prefer using computer cord cable of 6amp with 15amp cable of Xbox adapter
it may cause some problem
just suggestion
cheers
anshul

Rave said:
am confused as the arcade budle says it comes with a memory unit but there was none in the box, is it in built or something?

Its an inbuilt memory for installation of NXE and related stuff.As it was installed on HDD in old consoles.Microsoft added an inbuilt memory for NXE and also future updates.

hi. i have one extra xbox arcade that was for a friend but he has some cash crunch so if ne one want a brand new modded arcade with 1.61 extreme let me know. all 3 seals intack orig bin files will be provided if needed and bill copy in my name.11k without hdd 14k with 60gb thats the price it cost me u can check redbull link.

Back