Xbox 360 Console ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horoscope

Disciple
I am selling my Xbox 360 Core Console (note - this is a CONSOLE only sale, no accessories are included)

The console which is on sale right now is a Brand new replaced console from MS, since i faced an RRoD issue with my precious console, i got it replaced from MS a week back.

Warranty -- till Aug 2012

I haven't used this console since the time it was replaced a week back. it is perfectly working, i think think might be a Jasper (not sure).

Console is not modded.

Update - Console is NOT a Jasper...

this console should still be under warranty atleast for another 3-4 months.... since i had purchased the first console in Oct 2007 if i remember correctly

I can also give 3-4 days testing warranty.

Price - 4500/- + Shipping

PM me if anyone is interested.

Location - Bangalore/Coorg

Pictures

ImageShack Album - 5 images

to determine if you have a Jasper 360 look at the information on the power brick itself and find the information after (Output DC.) If after that line of text it reads, (150 W) then you have Jasper.

ok i just googled, it is NOT a Jasper...

but what is the importance of Jasper..

this console should still be under warranty atleast for another 3-4 months.... since i had purchased the first console in Oct 2007 if i remember correctly

^Yes that's true. There's no guarantee that a Jasper will NOT suffer a RROD instance. Do a Google search, you will know there have been cases before.

Desecrator said:
^Yes that's true. There's no guarantee that a Jasper will NOT suffer a RROD instance. Do a Google search, you will know there have been cases before.
its very rare dude.... there is only 5% chances that to in xtreme conditions.

dragon_unleashed said:
its very rare dude.... there is only 5% chances that to in xtreme conditions.
nobody knows this

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rahul9250133815 said:
i don't know much about jasper but i got a xbox360 core console and it is working just fine for me i never got any problem with it.
the Core's din't have jasper so they have no connection

you must be really lucky with the Core

Ethan_Hunt said:
Can you let me know what's the dashboard version of the replaced console?
i think it has the very latest Dashboard cause it is supporting USB Drives for storage...

it should be 2.0.9XXX.X

Horoscope said:
i think it has the very latest Dashboard cause it is supporting USB Drives for storage...

it should be 2.0.9XXX.X

Are you sure? Can you double check if possible?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dam it! I could have picked it up for JTAG'ing it. Thanks anyway.
which version were u looking for... it can actually be drowngraded...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HUGE Price drop...

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back