Xbox 360 Controller For PC - Rs.1350

I bought my wired one from some online website for 1260 bucks, like a year ago. Sold it for 900 and then bought the wireless version for odd 1100 bucks on ebay :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Mine does. I just tried it with the left analog stick and after rotating, it went back to the centre position. Is this controller not functioning properly in games?
what about right joystick?

the controller works fine in GTA, Mafia like games, but in racing games, i have to set the deadzone for both joysticks (left one for acceleration/fowrward & right for steering).

i'll post a video to make everything clear. :D

a in-game video. will upload a video of gamepad later at night.

Will MS do a Remote Desktop for this issue, coz i'd be really happy if they do & understand this issue, then give me a proper working gamepad.
damn, none of those chinese gamepads had this crap. :mad:
tho they'd last just 6 months :p

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I bought my wired one from some online website for 1260 bucks, like a year ago. Sold it for 900 and then bought the wireless version for odd 1100 bucks on ebay :p
LOL and what about the receiver for the wireless one? Paid another hefty sum for that as well? :p

Damn the long dangling wire across the room is making me go mad each time I use the X360 controller. :mad:

MS XBOX CC arranged another replacement thru Redington (chennai).

Redington called & asked my address details & said i'll get the replacement within 5 working days.

:D

Haddock said:
damn, none of those chinese gamepads had this crap. :mad:
tho they'd last just 6 months :p

Buddy!!! I'm Using a Zebronics gamepad for more than 5 years :hap2:(bought to finish the circle airstip mission in GTA SA).

They also last long...
But not tried a MS pad...

5years!!! :O:S
thats awesome!:hap2:

the biggest advantage of X360 controller are the "analog triggers".
xbox360wirelesscontroll.jpg

in GTA4/SA, other racing games (GTR2), it can be used as accelerator/brakes.

in gta4, mafia2, you can cruise at low speeds using that.

i use it as brake in GTR2, cmr05, dirt2, gives precise braking adv. :D

in gtr2, i use one for brake & other for Clutch.

launching from start has become really smooth & i dont lose positions at start itself, anymore:D

Desecrator said:
LOL and what about the receiver for the wireless one? Paid another hefty sum for that as well? :p

Damn the long dangling wire across the room is making me go mad each time I use the X360 controller. :mad:
Arey baba, including that wireless receiver. LOL why would I get the wireless receiver then :p

My wireless receiver stays behind my cabinet and I just pick up my controller and get going. Life is good, without wires. Definitely helps when there is a kid in the house.

sigh

got the replacement from redington few mintues ago.

they sent the controller on a carton box, not MS packed. loose piece.

this is definately a refurbished piece, coz the d-pad is very loose, & you can actualy move the d-pad lol, left button on d-pad sometimes fails to operate.
the LB & RB buttons are also loose, no mouse like "click" action in them.

& as usual, the joystick is too sensitive, but i really dont care about it anymore.
rma2b.jpg

rma2.jpg

i'm not gonna do anything anymore, if they ask me the original x360 gamepad, i'd tell them to pick the rma'd piece from my doorstep, i'm not paying for courier again. :mad:

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Arey baba, including that wireless receiver. LOL why would I get the wireless receiver then :p

My wireless receiver stays behind my cabinet and I just pick up my controller and get going. Life is good, without wires. Definitely helps when there is a kid in the house.
Hey Sushant, I also want to buy the wireless one, I gave the wired one to my brother. 1100 is just amazing price to be believed. :) Can you please post the link or something?

Haddock said:

Can the get the same functionality with my Logitech Rumblepad 2?

Haddock said:

i use it as brake in GTR2, cmr05, dirt2, gives precise braking adv. :D

in gtr2, i use one for brake & other for Clutch.

launching from start has become really smooth & i dont lose positions at start itself, anymore:D
One more thing: Its working perfectly even now...

for Rs.550 paid (5years ago) its a lot VFM...

Vasishta.Sushant said:

Including the receiver? How exactly? I wouldn't mind swapping my wired one with a wireless one either.

Back