XBox 360 Controller for Windows

Ethan_Hunt said:
Guess who joined the Black gang? Yes, it's me. Just got the black wired controller. Tested it out with a small co-op session of Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime. Gosh, this controller looks so f*ckin' cool and the packaging wasn't as hard to open as MS's older hard plastic ones. Got it sealed from for 1k from a deal at IVG. :D
Can you link to that deal? Is it still available?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

kvikram said:
Can you link to that deal? Is it still available?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Nah! The guy had bought 2 controllers, one for him and one for his friend. Friend backed out, so he put this one up for sale.

Guys recommend some smash' n' Punch Games for PC

Esp the ones that have punch kick combos like Batman AA, Spiderman SD etc and not the ones like Assasin creed, tekken,MK SF4 which is similar

but i need the ones which is more oriented in ABXY key punches rather than the LS RS sticks

v.Na5h said:

Esp the ones that have punch kick combos like Batman AA, Spiderman SD etc and not the ones like Assasin creed, tekken,MK SF4 which is similar

but i need the ones which is more oriented in ABXY key punches rather than the LS RS sticks

anything guys??

Okay guys please reply to this. I suppose there aren't many good deals out there right now. But I really want the black wired one and it's available on LetsBuy for 1.3k with the RCOMLB1 coupon. Please reply and confirm that this is the best deal out there before I go ahead with the purchase.

v.Na5h said:

Saiyan said:
^Devil may cry 4 and Prototype.

checked protoype's gameplay video...

couldn't make out whether its a mission based game or just mindless hack n slash kinda game

Hey guys, i ordered the xbox 360 controller wired from flipkart and it works like a charm! But how do i turn off the vibration ? Its annoying since im not used to it.
Please help me guys! Thanks in advance..

^AFAIK I don't think that is possible from within the OS. However, if the game supports switching it off, that's the only option. The console however supports turning the vibration off from the dashboard.

vicky24 said:
Hey guys, i ordered the xbox 360 controller wired from flipkart and it works like a charm! But how do i turn off the vibration ? Its annoying since im not used to it.

Please help me guys! Thanks in advance..

The rumble makes gameplay more fun! :p

Anyways, there isn't any way to turn it off in Windows, unless the there's an option in game.

Back