FS: Consoles XBOX 360 "Jasper" with 120GB HDD + HDMI + Wireless Controller + Wired Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan_Hunt I don't have a wireless controller. I just have one wired controller. Lost in translation I guess. :D BTW, you sound pretty beaten-up. Take some rest.

dealwise, I would like to know if there is VGA cable available for xbox 360, Since I would be using it on my monitor and given that my monitor doesn't have a HDMI port, it seems must.

I am okay with one controller that I have with me right now.. So, any discounts for the wireless controller I am leaving out?

@vamsi, bro, I don't have the VGA cable, though the AV cable (RCA connections - 1 yellow for video + 2 Red&White for audio) is there.

@ethan, bro, Pls. accept my sincere Thanks for helping me here. The dashboard version is the same as shown in the pic, I didn't update or change it.
Actually, I'm quite illiterate when it comes to gaming consoles :)
Just that my son saw a Xbox 360 at his friend's place, so I had to buy one for him and finally, ended up getting 2 :)
@dexBG, bro, unfortunately, I don't have the wired one anymore. But, I promise to check with my known ones and try to arrange one for you.

@vamsi, @Otaku, friends, can you please help me by settling the price of the wireless controller amongst yourselves.
My only need is to recover my landing price, so as long as you guys can work out amongst yourselves on the breakup (console + other items mentioned in
the OP and the wireless controller) and shower me with 11500 + shipping costs, I'll be a happy camper :)

Thanks again to all of you !!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ethan, bro, Pls. accept my sincere Thanks for helping me here. The dashboard version is the same as shown in the pic, I didn't update or change it.
Actually, I'm quite illiterate when it comes to gaming consoles :)
Just that my son saw a Xbox 360 at his friend's place, so I had to buy one for him and finally, ended up getting 2 :)

My pleasure!

I think I should alerted Vamsi sooner, as he was constantly asking if anyone was selling an Xbox 360 around me and I didn't know of anyone at the time. Today, he proactively called me to ask for this deal and I gave him an instant go ahead. Trust me, I would have bought this myself, but am saving up for now. If the console is sparsely used and if it's a Jasper motherboard, then it should be solid. :)

Lastly, if everyone picks out their parts and the HDMI cable remains, give me a holler. :D

My pleasure!

I think I should alerted Vamsi sooner, as he was constantly asking if anyone was selling an Xbox 360 around me and I didn't know of anyone at the time. Today, he proactively called me to ask for this deal and I gave him an instant go ahead. Trust me, I would have bought this myself, but am saving up for now. If the console is sparsely used and if it's a Jasper motherboard, then it should be solid. :)

Lastly, if everyone picks out their parts and the HDMI cable remains, give me a holler. :D

Sure buddy, if I get left with the HDMI cable, I'll definitely contact you.
Thanks again for your positive message to vamsi about the console, I'm sure he will be happy getting it :)

@dealwise .. No probs bud. Let me know if you come across a deal for a Wired Controller someplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holding something for someone is always dangerous ... people confirm to buy, ask for bank a/c details ... but only to tell
days later that they couldn't arrange money.

Apologies to those whom I refused selling it as another TE member had confirmed to buy it ... But, it's available guys !!

b.u.m.p...

Wireless controller might be taken by a fellow TE member. So, folks who want it w/o the controller are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back