FS: Consoles Xbox 360 Slim - RGH'd [Mumbai] - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahd

Adept
  • Product Name and URL: Xbox 360 Slim [RGH'd by Nikesh, known to many even on this forum as the best guy in Mumbai for jtagging/rghing xbox]
  • Expected Price: Rs 15000/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Croma [Sometime around march 2013]
  • Reason for Sale: Lying idle [Played maybe 7-8 times]
  • Product Condition: Excellent
  • Accessories Included: Everything original that came along with it including the wireless controller. Maybe even the box, if I find it.
  • Product Location: Mumbai and Delhi NCR mid to end january [Not willing to ship at the moment]

• Other details: Buyer can come home and test it out fully before buying. Doesn't overheats. Never repaired. Never connected to the internet.
  • Pics below

FdMTds6.jpg

007Fl5Q.jpg

le0NtLW.jpg

4HJ5FYz.jpg

lKADtOW.jpg

Last edited:
A very good decision to not ship the console. I had shipped an Xbox 360 once, and trust me, I packed it REALLY WELL with lots of foam, etc., but when it reached the buyer, it RRODed and I had to refund the guy and I ended up with a dead console. It was a complete disaster.

Nonetheless, shipping at buyer's risk is always an option :)

Best of luck with your sale :)

Exactly why I'm not shipping. Read on many forums that it becomes delicate when it's modded.

Where do you want it @jaydipmori. I'm afraid, I won't be able to courier it but I'm traveling to couple of places in the next month and I could deliver it myself if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back