Xbox GamePass Price Hike

This was a shitty move by Microsoft but what can we do... They are here for profit.
Then there is denuvo and there is regional pricing.
I got back to gaming and saw all this. Atleast with the gamepass I'll be able to play cod the new ones single player, not interested in multiplayer games also sometimes gamepass does have good one day launches, which are not available in the high seas for quite some time.

This was a shitty move by Microsoft but what can we do... They are here for profit.
Then there is denuvo and there is regional pricing.
I got back to gaming and saw all this. Atleast with the gamepass I'll be able to play cod the new ones single player, not interested in multiplayer games also sometimes gamepass does have good one day launches, which are not available in the high seas for quite some time.
Quite agree with this.
How many core passes did you use?

XBOX has been going downhill for a long time now. There probably won't even be a next console in the series. Their game pass was one of the few things they had going for them. I don't think they can pull out of this one. This just makes me want to build a server and rip every single game I own onto it, because who knows someday I just might not "own" them anymore.

This just makes me want to build a server and rip every single game I own onto it, because who knows someday I just might not "own" them anymore.
If you are not aware then ubisoft and EA has already said the same. You don't own the game. That is why they have delisted a lot of games and since these games require internet connection for installation/ or are multiplayer only, they are worthless now to the people who paid for them.

Last edited:
So, my GP Ultimate just expired. 10th July to be specific.

I get 6 x 6 months GP Core and then buy that GPU conversion and it converts to 3:2 ratio ?

I think it is 81 days of ultimate. https://reddit.com/r/XboxIndia/w/gpuconversion?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
So for additional 4 more cores you will get 1 more year of GPU.
From the chart, the 3:2 ratio applies for only 1 month, doesn't it? At 1 year, it reduces to 3:1 and 2 years 4:1, so is there any point in stacking? Not sure about the exact price impact and conversion ratio changes for the future, but may be converting 1 month at a time might still be better?

Anyway, I had the GPU for 2.5 years with the 2k loophole in 2021, then 3 months of PC pass with Nvidia and have another 3 months of GPU to go with my laptop purchase last year. That would probably be the end of GamePass for me.

From the chart, the 3:2 ratio applies for only 1 month, doesn't it? At 1 year, it reduces to 3:1 and 2 years 4:1, so is there any point in stacking? Not sure about the exact price impact and conversion ratio changes for the future, but may be converting 1 month at a time might still be better?
The chart is only for when you already have ultimate. I did conversion yesterday and got 2 years of GPU from 3 years of core + some extra months from the nvidia pc game pass.

XBOX has been going downhill for a long time now. There probably won't even be a next console in the series. Their game pass was one of the few things they had going for them. I don't think they can pull out of this one. This just makes me want to build a server and rip every single game I own onto it, because who knows someday I just might not "own" them anymore.
That's why you sail the high seas young padawan

Anyway, I had the GPU for 2.5 years with the 2k loophole in 2021, then 3 months of PC pass with Nvidia and have another 3 months of GPU to go with my laptop purchase last year. That would probably be the end of GamePass for me.
Okh, so how can we stack again if have gpu already. Like how many more months one can get now with conversion.

Okh, so how can we stack again if have gpu already. Like how many more months one can get now with conversion.
Then a 6 month core becomes 81 days GPU. Following that logic 4 cores will give you 1 year of GPU, and you can have a total of 36 months of GPU .

Looks like people have started stacking. Euronet seller in Amazon is out of stock of 6 month gamepass cores.

Last edited:
Then a 6 month core becomes 81 days GPU. Following that logic 4 cores will give you 1 year of GPU, and you can have a total of 36 months of GPU .

Looks like people have started stacking. Euronet seller in Amazon is out of stock of 6 month gamepass cores.
Okh, so can we still get the gift card from microsoft directly?

The chart is only for when you already have ultimate. I did conversion yesterday and got 2 years of GPU from 3 years of core + some extra months from the nvidia pc game pass.
Will the Nvidia offer apply to an existing account, just checked their website and it says that the account should be new.

Will the Nvidia offer apply to an existing account, just checked their website and it says that the account should be new.
So if you are talking about the 3 months nvidia pc game pass then yes. I first redeemed the nvidia pc game pass, then core and then ultimate. All worked perfectly.

Last edited:
I used the method posted here to get Ultimate for 24 months, which cost me 5247 or 218/month through paytm vouchers. Maybe not my smartest decision, since it costs 0 to pirate and that's tough to beat, but I'm hoping the multiplayer games that are coming, especially CoD makes it worth it. And we're still getting a massive discount compared to countries like the US.

Back