XFX 8600 GT (7 months old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hey...
I have a XFX 8600 GT in my hands now for sale.
NO orginal box.
Only Card + CD + S-Video Cable + HDMI connector that came with it.
Cannot provide the orginal bill but can give you a copy and the scan of the orginal.
It got other stuff too thats why..

Reason : My friend is going 4850.. :D

Price : 3000 Shipped

NEW PRICE DROP... Last week on sale
..after this i will stow it away...:eek:hyeah:

So No PM asking for reduction will not be answered at all.

As for the Electric stove story. This is in stock condition .so Temp have never been a Problem :bleh:

Pics will be shown tmrw.upto that mods please excuse.:(

PM me

I am interested in this. Please upload the pics first. Also please give the exact model number as XFX has many models. Thanks.

^^^^......

pics i wil do it tmrw mrning.....model...??? XFX 8600GT..what more do u want???anything specific..if its on the card and u tell me..i can look and say.and if temps are the isuue..i never had a pblm...

Dude I am interested. Will PM you. And as this card is Dual DVI (from what you PMed me), do you have any DVI-VGA converter?

^^^^^

yeas ofcourse..that connector come with this card.....

that connector + s video cable + driver CD....thats what all came with it...

would like to buy. I have one vga and one DVI monitor, can you check if it works with both ?

I assume card has no problem. Will you accept paypal?

Thanks

yeas it does work with both.....the card is under warranty for about 26 months more.... :D....

no paypal at all...

This card will support dual monitors without a problem. Just need to do some tweaking in Nvidia control panel. This is a very good mid-range card. I finished Crysis ON medium settings on this card. Overclocks like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back