XFX 8600 GT, Microsoft wireless combo, DDR2 RAM, Intex cabinet and Mobile accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot zubs

Disciple
hello friends,
i have few things for sale which i'm not using it anymore

1. XFX 8600 GT 256 MB DDR3

NOT SELLING THE CARD NOW...
sorry for the inconvenience...

2. Microsoft wireless optical desktop 1000 (SOLD)

Time of purchase :06/05/09
Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NO
Reason for Sale: Want to upgrade
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
Product Details and Condition: Good, no damages, no scratches, maintained it very well… Box and all the accessories which came with it are available...
Rating - 8/10
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Pics-

3. Dynet 1GB DDR2 667 and Hynix 512 DDR2 667(SOLD)
Time of purchase: Almost 2.5 yr old
Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Reason for Sale: Not using it anymore
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Product Condition: Good, works perfectly fine
Rating - 8/10
Payment Options: Bank transfer

Pics -

4. Intex Cabinet Swift with 450 Watts PSU (SOLD)
Time of purchase: Almost 2yr old
Reason for Sale: Bought a CM 690
Product Condition: Good, may be 1 or 2 small scratches on the side…
Rating - 7/10
Shipping Charges: No shipping

Only for local pickup no shipping, can be shipped if the buyer is ready to bear the shipping charges…

Pics:

4. Sony Ericsson USB Cable, Sony Ericsson USB Cable come charger, Nokia USB Cable, Nokia 2.5mm earphone
Time of purchase : No idea
Reason for Sale: I don't use it
Product details and Condition: Works perfectly fine… all things are original, came with my old phones... just used it once or twice...
Rating - 8/10
Expected Price: Rs.400/ + Shipping

Pics:

All the above products will be shipped from Bangalore through DTDC within 2 days after the payment is made…
Local buyers preferred…
All the prices are negotiable, if u have a quote in mind just shoot me a PM, if it's reasonable I'll reply to it… and no thread crapping…

Re: XFX 8600 GT, Microsoft wireless combo, DDR2 RAM, Intex cabinet and Mobile accesso

I am intrested in the nokia data cable....But the price is much high...You need to re consider your price....

Re: XFX 8600 GT, Microsoft wireless combo, DDR2 RAM, Intex cabinet and Mobile accesso

itzmydamnlyf said:
you got pm
Replied to ur PM...

rahulbmg said:
I am intrested in the nokia data cable....But the price is much high...You need to re consider your price....
if u have a quote in mind just shoot me a PM, if it's reasonable I'll reply to it...

1GB RAM and cabinet sold to cursed

bump for others...

Hi, if you have not got any offers for the Graphics card and if available till September 18th, then I am interested, I can do a hand-to-hand transaction,..

So PM your final price for the card as it wont include shipping then...

bump...................

bump with a price drop...

prices negotiable too :p

Massive price drop in mobile accessories...

Bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back