XFX GeForce 8800 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub

Adept
  • Product Name: XFX GeForce 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition 512MB (PV-T88P-YDF4)
  • Expected Price: Rs 2000
  • Shipping charges: Local only
  • Manufacturer page URL: Go to this site http://xfxforce.com/en-gb/Products/ViewAllProducts.aspx?discontinued=true and select PV-T88P-YDF4 under 8800 GT.
  • Reason for Sale: Replaced with HD 7750
  • Product condition: Good, working perfectly
  • Purchase Date: Sometime in 2008
  • Remaining Warranty period: No idea
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Shipping from: Kolkata
  • Shipping to: Local buyer only (pick up)
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer, cheque

I bought the graphics card some time in 2008, used it as my primary gaming card for about 4-5 months before upgrading to HD 4870. Since then it has been sitting inside an occasionally used HTPC. I have just tested it with games and it works just fine and offers surprisingly good performance even in the latest games. I tried running Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 and was shocked to see it max out ME3 at 1920x1080 with 40+ fps and Skyrim Ultra with FXAA at ~30 fps. It's faster than the likes of GT 430 and really a capable graphics card even today, so a good choice if you are on a tight budget.

All I have is the graphics card and that's it, no box, invoice, accessories, nothing. I am looking for local buyers from Kolkata only as I don't have a box and don't want to get into the hassles of shipping and guarantees against damage. If you have any questions, please PM me, thanks.

[attachment=12445:8800-2.jpg]

[attachment=12444:8800-1.jpg]

Attachments

• 8800-1.jpg
    8800-1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 8800-2.jpg
    8800-2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 243
According to TE market rules one must add two pic of the item they want to sell. So you should add another pic.

There are two pictures, can you not see the second picture? I can clearly see two pictures. Or do you need three pics? Please clarify. I read the rules twice before posting and have followed every single point faithfully to the best of my understanding. If the GPU-Z was mentioned in the rules I would have provided that too.

There are two pictures, can you not see the second picture? I can clearly see two pictures. Or do you need three pics? Please clarify. I read the rules twice before posting and have followed every single point faithfully to the best of my understanding. If the GPU-Z was mentioned in the rules I would have provided that too.

Oops!!, as the pictures are placed vertically, i thought those to be one.

Anyways, its a good practice to post the gpu-z screeny, so please do so

There seems to be some demand from outside Kolkata (as opposed to none from Kolkata buyers) so I guess I will have to consider shipping it. Please PM me, maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back