XFX GTX 280 1GB & Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-216

Status
Not open for further replies.
kidpikoon said:
In fact I took this old generation card because it was XFX and I knew after my 12th got over (next year) I could try and make it go bad and get an equivalent performance dx11 card as RMA an then, the GTX2xx series would be totally out of stock...

Man, You are Sick..

Careful of this guy lowballs like mad when you are selling something and wastes a lot of time acting smart. Bought the card from another TE member and now is trying to sell it for a lot more. Also his posts clearly show his class.

This message was brought to you by zloyd in the interest of the community :D

Bumpppppppppppppppp

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OK, Seeing the level of crapping my thread has got due to the cost mentioned, I have made my GTX280 only for Trade.

Members, please refrain from posting OT/derogatory stuff here which add no value

Mods should delete such post IMO :) (Including mine)

MODs can u plz Rename this tread and add *Now only for Trade*???

Also Could you separate Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-216 Part into a new Thread???

There is a lot going on here due to the GTX 280 and it is affecting my Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-216 sale...

Thanx in advance

blufox said:
Nothing sick in it.
He is not robbing some one or killing someone for a snuff movie.

It is sick, if he deliberately spoils his card.

He is also robbing the Card vendor by deliberately spoiling his card so that he can get a better card in RMA.
Customers like these make the RMA process more difficult for genuine customers & push up the overall costs of Graphic cards in India.

shravank30 said:
It is sick, if he deliberately spoils his card.

He is also robbing the Card vendor by deliberately spoiling his card so that he can get a better card in RMA.

Customers like these make the RMA process more difficult for genuine customers & push up the overall costs of Graphic cards in India.
How many people do you think should be doing this ?? might me 1 in a 1000 as you consider this act sick ... :| ...

So how can you say that with this ratio the RMA process is made difficult for genuine customers ??

dark.lord.rules said:
How many people do you think should be doing this ?? might me 1 in a 1000 as you consider this act sick ... :| ...

So how can you say that with this ratio the RMA process is made difficult for genuine customers ??
1 bad fish spoils the entire pond.
If it comes to the knowledge of the RMA people that even 1 customer has done this deliberately, they will treat all customers with suspicion. It is human mentality.
Also acts like these should be discouraged & not encouraged by all members
It seems you are of the opinion that he should do it, then man what can I say for you!!

Look, Dont tell me u never overclock your CPU GPU etc, because it will void warranty.

If thats the case, overclockers shouldn't get their products RMAed, Normal people that dont know about overclocking will suffer...

50% people overclock atleast 1's...

And I was talkin about overclocking to its extreme no physical damage.

kidpikoon said:
In fact I took this old generation card because it was XFX and I knew after my 12th got over (next year) I could try and make it go bad and get an equivalent performance dx11 card as RMA an then, the GTX2xx series would be totally out of stock...

kidpikoon said:
And I was talkin about overclocking to its extreme no physical damage.
Both statements seems to be contradicting eachother...

I dont want to sound stupid between two people but there is something we should have called "ethics" or "morality"

I hope I have made my point

eBRo

^ Someone low on cash...

I had my 8500GT RMAed after it went bad while Overclocking.
Got a 9500GT for 8500GT...
Sweet!

And before you point out any thing about me, Stand in front of your System and ask it,
Have I never overclocked you???

Bumppppppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back