Not open for further replies.

irfanrafeeq88

Disciple
For Sale
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: XFX HD 6970 2GB

URL: AMD Radeon

Expected Price: SOLD
Time of Purchase: May 2012
Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 1.7 years (I am not aware of the XFX website registration warranty though. Maybe its 1 or 2 more years extra)
Reason for Sale: Upgrading
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
Product Condition: Excellent 9.5/10 (No Damages)
Product Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Preferred Courier: DTDC
Shipping Charges: Free
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Accessories Available: Bill, Box and all the stuff that came with the card

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Palit GTX 580

URL: Newegg.com - Palit NE5X5800F09CB GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Expected Price: SOLD
Time of Purchase: January 2011
Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 1.3 Years
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
Product Condition: Excellent 9/10 (No Damages)
Accessories Available: Bill, HDMI cable (By Palit)

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr II OC

URL: MSI Global ? Graphics Card - N580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC

Expected Price: Rs. 17500/- Shipped
Time of Purchase: June 2011 (RMA'd from MSI so this is a brand new card. Check the RMA Slip)
Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 1.6 Years
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes (RMA Slip)
Product Condition: Excellent 9.5/10 (No Damages)
Accessories Available: RMA Slip, Box

Note: No overclocking done on any of these cards and please do not post any stupid comments on the thread. Instead choose the PM route if you really want to play lowballing.
grrr.gif

XFX 6970 is 5 months old
Palit GTX 580 is 1.8 years old
MSI GTX 580 is a new card (RMA'd)

Negotiations only upto a certain extent. Please respect the value of the cards before quoting a price. Ebay Listing is also possible on request but the buyer has to bear the extra charges

I can also give the Graphic Cards on EMI basis but only through Ebay. So you will need a credit card for the EMI option.

You have used all these 3
If I m havin xfx 6950 2gb xxx edition
Which one should I pick so there is a lot improvement in gaming

You have used all these 3
If I m havin xfx 6950 2gb xxx edition
Which one should I pick so there is a lot improvement in gaming

Yes I have used all the three. Both the 6970 and the GTX 580 will be an improvement over the 6950. But the logical upgrade would be getting the 6970 and crossfiring it with your existing 6950. You can crossfire a 6970 with a 6950 but both will run at 6950 speeds. By doing this you will rip a 680 as crossfire 6950's are faster than a single GTX 680 (double the frame rate as 6900 series cards have almost 90 to 95% scaling in crossfire). But if you want to sell your 6950 and buy a different card then I will suggest the GTX 580 as the 580 is 8 to 10% faster than the 6970 and more than 20% faster than the 6950.

But if I were you, I would pick the 6970 and crossfire. U can also try unlocking your existing 6950 to a full fledged 6970 and have a 6970 crossfire instead of the 6950 crossfire.

Would it cf on tx750v2 or AX750

Yes, As Jaydip said, It will crossfire on a TX750V2. I have the same power supply. Check my signature. If you want I can give this on EMI but on Ebay using a credit card (I will get the full payment and you have the option of paying through EMI). Problem solved for both. Let me know dude. And this is negotiable as I told. But only upto a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back