Android Xiaomi Mi3 freedom apk

^^Settings where? The app is in english however the listed items are in Chinese.

I will add Mitalk app here in abit. Cheers :)

Ah yes you're right. But if you know the name of the app you can just search for it in english. It shows up.
1407222006618.jpg

Anybody here facing issues with the play store on the Mi3? I am unable to install any app from the play store. I tried restarting many times but of no use. I have upgraded to the latest firmware from Xioami. I am afraid, If I reset the phone, it would loose the play store app itself. Any fix for this issue?

Anybody here facing issues with the play store on the Mi3? I am unable to install any app from the play store. I tried restarting many times but of no use. I have upgraded to the latest firmware from Xioami. I am afraid, If I reset the phone, it would loose the play store app itself. Any fix for this issue?

You don't need to do anything. Your update is alrady in the downloaded_rom folder. Just factory reset your phone. If you like, take a backup using the backup app in tools folder. Once you do a reset, even if you have lost GPl store, just go to about phone->updates-> hit the menu button and select the option to select a file and go to the above folder and select the only file which will be in that folder (the v18 update) and hit update....let it reboot and you will have everything in place.

You don't need to do anything. Your update is alrady in the downloaded_rom folder. Just factory reset your phone. If you like, take a backup using the backup app in tools folder. Once you do a reset, even if you have lost GPl store, just go to about phone->updates-> hit the menu button and select the option to select a file and go to the above folder and select the only file which will be in that folder (the v18 update) and hit update....let it reboot and you will have everything in place.

Thanks. I just restarted the phone 2-3 times and it got working on its own..Installed candy crush as my 1st app. :):)

If you are using Freedom, either run Freedom before accessing the PS, or Stop it (from the 3 Dot menu of the Freedom app) and then access PS.

Back