Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you share the name of the downloaded file (in "downloaded_rom" folder) ?

And if possible, upload it to dropbox/Mega ?

miui_ota_cancro_mam_4.7.25_4.8.1_4fbaaeec92_4.4.zip this is the name of file... Yeah will try uploading once I return back home.. But the downloaded is available On the miui forum itself from where you can download it too..

Last edited by a moderator:
miui_ota_cancro_mam_4.7.25_4.8.1_4fbaaeec92_4.4.zip this is the name of file... Yeah will try uploading once I return back home.. But the downloaded is available On the miui forum itself from where you can download it too..
That is an incremental update. And I guess you are on Developer ROM.

No I ain't on developer ROM, never downloaded any ROM except ota available and never tried rooting even

Friends... would love some help for tomorrow's Mi3 Sale. If any of you could spare a few minutes tomorrow noon to book a phone, it would be deeply appreciated. :)
Meanwhile, I'll be trying from my end too.. But hopes are low after two miserable sale days :(

Snapdragon 800 series has four different models –
MSM8974 (4G LTE),
MSM8674 (CDMA),
MSM8274 (HSPA+) and
MSM8074 (no modem).

http://system-on-a-chip.findthebest...-MSM8974-vs-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-800-MSM8274AB

But both MSM8x74AB and MSM8x74AC belong to Snapdragon 801 series. Mi3 uses MSM8274AB. Wiki and CPU -Z says its a 801, but the manufacturer says its a 800
Whatever the debate is, the 4g supported one MSM8974 is what China got finally though there was a mix up by Xiaomi in China!

I am willing to pay a bonus amount to anyone who can place an order on my behalf. If you have a phone added to cart tomorrow, just PM me and we'll work out the details.

I am willing to pay a bonus amount to anyone who can place an order on my behalf. If you have a phone added to cart tomorrow, just PM me and we'll work out the details.
No problem. Pm me your details like address will add your order to cod

ALL those who are buying a MI3 tomorrow, keep an eye on this thread. Few of us who get lucky will redirect to your address.

Already over....

Attachments

• 1407227851003.jpg
    1407227851003.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back