Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys last few days none of the Google services were working on my mobile and had to delete hosts.txt file from root/system/etc to resolve the issue :D
Don't understand what's the root cause
Have you used freedom?

Minor update, 12mb only...

Attachments

• 1407656524601.jpg
    1407656524601.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 164

You have to make sure you "stop freedom". Though with some apps which use IAP to unlock features your app doesn't have these features at times when freedom is not running. I tried it with Fifa 14 (it was the heaviest game I could think of too test the device). Freemium appz are rather crap. What happened to the good ol' pay a couple of hundred bucks and get the game. (FIFA isn't the worst case of freemium though)

Battery life seems to be affected after v23 update! Lost 10% in airplane mode while the phone screen was of in 3 hours! Earlier for the whole night that would be the figure with mobile network and Wi-Fi on all the time through! Damn-can we revert back?

I will Buy one for my friend.
Mine shipped Today.
(Bought it from ebay for 15.5K):mad:
So will sell my iPhone 4s soon.

Last edited:
I am trying to buy in tomorrow's sale. I have been trying to buy from last 3 sales quite crazly, but couldn't get it, hope I 'll get it tomorrow.

To all TE members who are willing to help fellow members in buying, a request to consider me in.

I am trying to buy in tomorrow's sale. I have been trying to buy from last 3 sales quite crazly, but couldn't get it, hope I 'll get it tomorrow.

To all TE members who are willing to help fellow members in buying, a request to consider me in.

please people dont encourage morons on ebay. good luck tomorrow

on the side note i am stuck in lite mode. how to disable it. I am not getting any options in settings. Help Please?

Hello all....even i will be trying my luck today with the Mi3.....I will be trying and have also asked 2 friends to help me out......but can some one here help me get it???
Also needless to say that if somehow, due to some miracle, i end up getting more than one device then I will be sharing that here.

fk offering 10% off on sbi cards.... now mi3 can be bought for 12600 rs :D[DOUBLEPOST=1407826049][/DOUBLEPOST]i can try to get one for fellow members, can someone open my account after i put it in cart and order it with their credit/debit card on their address?

Last edited:
fk offering 10% off on sbi cards.... now mi3 can be bought for 12600 rs :D[DOUBLEPOST=1407826049][/DOUBLEPOST]i can try to get one for fellow members, can someone open my account after i put it in cart and order it with their credit/debit card on their address?

Hey Bharat...sent you a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back