Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is weird.... either it went out of sale in under 1 second or there is something fishy. the next thing it showed after countdown stopped was 'registration for next sale open on 6PM'... it just took my browser under a second to refresh after countdown and show this message. :|

Hope you didn't manually refresh the page once the the count down hit zero. If you did refresh, then that was the problem. Once the countdown ends, the buy now button will automatically appear. Just click it immediately once it comes up. Refreshing the page once the countdown ends is the biggest mistake many are making (it steals precious seconds from you).

My flipkart app was 2 seconds earlier than the browser. so when buy hit on the app, 2 secs later it hit on the laptop browser.
Irrespective i still didnt get it on either.
I dont think i will be trying for it again. Any idea if there are mi4's selling @ english default and not chinese?
Else seems like nexus 5 it is.

The timer on the website is not synced, it was showing 1:38 to go and then i decided to refresh and suddenly it was just 4 secs to go.

Just read MI3 is single sim, I will wait for Redmi Note coz of dual sim.
Tired of carrying 2 phones.

The note we are going to receive is going to be the advanced version with a qualcomm snapdragon 400 processor.... It will only be single sim it seems from the forum posts and its thread[DOUBLEPOST=1407839441][/DOUBLEPOST]
As discussed, we are going ahead with order.[DOUBLEPOST=1407836322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Order placed for mrnikhilsudo

Transfer Complete. Please confirm receipt.

Last edited:
Redmi Note with qualcomm; its too early to tell! Even Chinese orders haven't been fulfilled yet. The note is definitely delayed atleast till the next month. As its shown on the Indian MI website, we are not getting the Qualcomm version, its still Mediatek!

Yes, I received the amount. Nice dealing and hope owner enjoys Mi3 :)

I to hope she does.... Gonna call up flipkart as my USB post on my mi3 is already loose....

This is a great effort guys here to help others out. I will also keep adding to my car every week if I can so if anyone else needs it I can help too.
Nice dealing with you too

Did anyone notice the import price of the phone going down?
More profit margin for flipkart from today's sale.
ScreenShot001.jpg

Did anyone manage this time?[DOUBLEPOST=1407832321][/DOUBLEPOST]Did anyone manage this time?

I did not get. Guess will try with a different account.

A friend got lucky thrice. Unluckily, he cancelled on 2 of the other accounts.

Other people are trying to sell the phone for 1K extra on FB. Guess FK does not realize that they are technically encouraging hoarders :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back