Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one for my Sister.:)
Thanks to Nolasco.
I got 3 in previous sales,they(Friend&Sister) are not interested,So sold 2.
Now Xiaomi temporarily discontinued the Mi 3 sales in India,suddenly everyone around me wants this beast.[DOUBLEPOST=1409161700][/DOUBLEPOST]Glad to see the guys those who are not driven by money but instead are happy to help out other members here.:)
Thanks to all.:happy:

Last edited:
I got a request from @Vagabond , but couldn't fulfil. Next morning I found someone with phone in cart and placed order. It turned out he had managed to get the phone ordered already, so there would be 2 Mi3 shipped to same person :p

But good camaraderie in this helping business, nice one TE!

Coming to Redmi 1s, any FK first customers who get selected for the sale on 1st Sept but don't want the phone, please PM me ASAP! Thanks in advance.

I got a request from @Vagabond , but couldn't fulfil. Next morning I found someone with phone in cart and placed order. It turned out he had managed to get the phone ordered already, so there would be 2 Mi3 shipped to same person :p

But good camaraderie in this helping business, nice one TE!

Coming to Redmi 1s, any FK first customers who get selected for the sale on 1st Sept but don't want the phone, please PM me ASAP! Thanks in advance.

I am a FK first member. A friend has already shown interest in getting Redmi 1s, but he isnt sure yet. If he wont take then i'll PM and let you know!

My office colleague got this phone.. Looks very pretty, and a sleek body.
But the only problem is its camera quality and limited memory space. Otherwise this cell works so smoothly.
I wonder why its only available on flipkart.. What about the other stores like amazon, croma retail, mobile store, snapdeal etc...

No more registrations for Mi3... Is it only me??? (for an another friend :))
Xiomi has stopped selling Mi3 for some time, but based on some online sources this is temporary. So, don't lose heart yet they will some day resume the sale. If you really need to buy it, there is always ebay, quikr etc.

Last edited:
Just wondering with this strategy to discontinue the mi3 and moto g will we ever get service support for our devices in their future . I'd say all these phones will be use and throw for us now unlike the Nokia's and Samsung's . My 1.5 yr old micromax canvas 2 a110 stopped working ... No charging problem ..the service center says no repair only replace the board at 3500 . Also inquiring at manish market Mumbai the local guys say micromax parts not available , cannot repair . Just wondering our mi3s , moto g ,e will meet the same fate after the warranty period ends . Also Samsung has quality service centers but these Chinese OEMS ( karbonn , lava ,xolo , micromax ) have their service centers located in far off places and when you do go there they are over crowded . This is from my experience with micromax a110 (failed 3 times in 1.5 yes ) and my samsung s3 for a software update .

Friends,
Does anyone have an extra that I can get ?
A close relative of mine just woke up from sleep and wants it now.

Can he be helped ?

Cheers.

Friends,
Does anyone have an extra that I can get ?
A close relative of mine just woke up from sleep and wants it now.

Can he be helped ?

Cheers.
If he wants to shell out 17.2k, Its up for grab at ebay.in, there are other fools on this forum who are selling for 15,500.. Oh yeah forgot, you have to pay him 15500 first and he pays it COD when product arrives.. make a profit of 1200 in the last.

These kind of people are giving me nice ideas, i can earn easily 10k/month easily this way. :mad:
Thanks to Xiaomi and Flipkart nearly 40% of Mi3's are resold in the Grey.

Guys, I'd be grateful if someone could offer me a spare one.
I got one for myself but my geeky brother-in-law is behind me (and so is my sis :mad:)

I'd be grateful if someone could spare one for me. Thanks!

If anyone else has an extra one let me know. My friend's lumia got killed by our rains (rusted insides lol) and has never used an Android phone before.

I ordered Pistons earphones from Flipkart, but won't be needing them. If anyone from Bangalore wants, let me know via PM ASAP, else I will not accept the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back