Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, which city are you in and what network do you use? Do you use 3g? Out of all the problems the switching from 3g to 2g and never coming back is going to irritate me the most.
am from bangalore yea use airtel 3g all the time,, no never had 2G to 3g problems as i dont switch to 2G at all

The 3g to 2g problems happens if You have a weak 3G signal in your area.
I have seen it on both of my apple phones 4s and 5c.
Fortunately Android is open enough to allow you to force "3g only" mode, unlike iOS . So that is taken care off...

he he , the approach is a bit cheesy. the invitee is out.. lodhi, ND
yH8TpP9.jpg

So, where do we "pre-register" or "buy" this phone? News says its exclusive on Flippy, but no updates on either of the websites (Flippy/Xiaomi).

Wish it had a dual SIM then I am in. Let's see may be the event will happen today and post 12 p.m hopefully we'll see it on every indian tech site where and how we can get it

The service centers list is just out have look! Not yet Official, guessing after the launch only! For those who were doubtful about the A.S.S!

OnSsvmX.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1405405774][/DOUBLEPOST]The live feed of the Launch!

Last edited:
@PartyMonger Did you read the list , it clearly states multi brand store SC, need more? Only 2 exclusives, one in Delhi and Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back