Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking to pass on the Mi3, that's fine.

But if you're looking to re-sell the Mi3, then please post in the Market section as per the forum guidelines. Anyone who posts outside that section will be handed a ban like our friend bob.

Ofcourse I was planning on passing it on for free. I was ordering for a friend and this time we both were successful and my order became an extra, but sorry guys, since no one replied at that time I asked my friend if he wants it and he said he'll take it. So, im passing it on to him. If any of you need help for the next sale do let me know. I'[ve been trying for 3 weeks( for my friend, I got mine from the 1st lot) and got lucky this time!!
Cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1408449048][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, if you offer this as help and don't ask me to pay anything extra. :p
Help it is but you'll have to pay the flipkart guys! But im sorry dude, i promised my friend that i'll pass it on to him before I read your comment. Really sorry! I didn't even have the patience of waiting 3 mins before posting on my whatsapp group. I was so excited as if I won a lottery.

Managed to source 2 phones for friends today.

I'm retiring from the "Add to Cart" role now, hopefully someday we will be able to buy this phone (and others) without having to register first.

People looking to buy mi3 using chrome, try using IE as i was able to add it my cart but took me more than 1 hr to do the payment though and it worked the same for 3 more of my friends also.. So basically we booked 4 in total but all were for relatives and etc..
If someone has registered can pass me your FK ID I might try also and if lucky might be added to cart too.

People looking to buy mi3 using chrome, try using IE as i was able to add it my cart but took me more than 1 hr to do the payment though and it worked the same for 3 more of my friends also.. So basically we booked 4 in total but all were for relatives and etc..
If someone has registered can pass me your FK ID I might try also and if lucky might be added to cart too.

I have been trying to do this from chrome ever since, can sure be browsers fault. Anyways, got the phone from someone else's account, I'll stick try again from IE for kicks.

Luckily i ordered Mi3 through a friend of mine.. :) .. on top of it, it will be delivered by today (one day delivery)... Any idea at when it will delivered?? Since i have given my office address, not sure till when i have to stay back.. any idea guys!!!

Luckily i ordered Mi3 through a friend of mine.. :) .. on top of it, it will be delivered by today (one day delivery)... Any idea at when it will delivered?? Since i have given my office address, not sure till when i have to stay back.. any idea guys!!!
If you are in bangalore, my experience is of getting the delivery by 4.30 pm max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back