Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid news, plugin doesn't works actually. So don't waste your time. I have got a phone already but trying to see how does that plugin works but it does not clicked on buy now button even after two minutes of starting the sale.

Just refresh the browser a couple of times near the sale time, the clock is not synchronised, I got at least one every time i tried, i use chrome btw.

anyone facing the issue with super sensitive touchscreen? my phone even detects my fingers from 2-3 millimeter... this started 5-7 days ago and highly increased after i applied a screen guard yesterday. also sometime it clicks automatically, when my finger was nowhere near that point.

Got the phone yesterday, took whole night to set it up, with Nova Launcher, it's doing great and MIUI isn't that bad :p

anyone facing the issue with super sensitive touchscreen? my phone even detects my fingers from 2-3 millimeter... this started 5-7 days ago and highly increased after i applied a screen guard yesterday. also sometime it clicks automatically, when my finger was nowhere near that point.

Don't worry, this happens with most of other flagships aswell, for eg- nexus 5, moto x, G3 ;)

nah it is not a charging problem... happens to me all the time.

@Sobirvs but this was not the case earlier, it just started few days ago. also now that i am testing it , a particular spot on screen is way more sensitive, it causes a lot of problem while playing games like clash of clans.

hmm, touchscreens on flagships are very sensitive, thus making them actually interesting for casual buyers (people love a good touchscreen), but may be there's a fault with yours man, do bash flipkart for it ;)

If you think it's a software issue, why don't you factory rest and/or re-flash the rom and try. If it's a hardware issue I doubt MIUI 6 will help.
i am feeling so dumb for not trying that :D it crossed my mind earlier but my laziness took over :D anyways thanx for the advice, the sensitivity issue was solved with a simple factory reset. :)

guys there buzz all over that redmi 1s is launching tomorrow-is it true? not seeing its buy/register link anywhere on flipkart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back