Xiaomi OLEDs in india at 89999 and additional 3 year comprehensive warranty on day one purchase

If the panel quality is the same as their cellphones. Not worth it. I find it dull when compared to samsung's oled.
For the price they are charging, they might use LG oled panels. I believe they are the only ones manufacturing oled panels with Panasonic, Sony taking panels from LG and making modifications as per their requirements. Again, a wild guess.
I don't know if Samsung makes oled panels for large screens. Back in 2018 while shopping for TV, the Samsung representative told me the main reason for them not venturing into oled panels was burn-in issue. Don't know if that's changed now.

how would you rate it against a LCD and a QLED
It depends on the quality of the LCD panels too. There wouldn't be much of a difference between an average amoled panel and a decent lcd panel. Sure the difference in contrast will be there since its amoled but not much. For instance, i had Poco X3 ealier and I didn't miss my amoled panel on Realme XT because the lcd panel on X3 was of good quality. A friend on another forum also concurred the same. It will all boil down to the quality of the panel used. Like 19-20 ka fark hain.
Now we know Xiaomi is known for giving great hardware, atleast on the phones. If they are thinking for opting the same business models, it could be a good product. Honestly, there would be more clarity once the product is released and reviews are made.

It depends on the quality of the LCD panels too. There wouldn't be much of a difference between an average amoled panel and a decent lcd panel. Sure the difference in contrast will be there since its amoled but not much. For instance, i had Poco X3 ealier and I didn't miss my amoled panel on Realme XT because the lcd panel on X3 was of good quality. A friend on another forum also concurred the same. It will all boil down to the quality of the panel used. Like 19-20 ka fark hain.
Now we know Xiaomi is known for giving great hardware, atleast on the phones. If they are thinking for opting the same business models, it could be a good product. Honestly, there would be more clarity once the product is released and reviews are made.
indian reviewers would go gaga over oled and pricing , one has to actually check whether its a decent oled (burnin etc) definitely it would be last gen oled, pricing at 65-70 would have been great but than ...

indian reviewers would go gaga over oled and pricing , one has to actually check whether its a decent oled (burnin etc) definitely it would be last gen oled, pricing at 65-70 would have been great but than ...
All the Indian reviewers are clueless. You will get the typical drivel about great colour, viewing angle and brightness. Not a single reviewer has any equipment to objectively evaluate the panels.

Budget brands like TCL use far inferior panels on their TVs in the APAC market compared to North America and in the past Mi sourced last gen panels from TCL. So you can expect it to be 2 notches below the latest panels from LG as it will be a last gen budget panel.

All the Indian reviewers are clueless. You will get the typical drivel about great colour, viewing angle and brightness. Not a single reviewer has any equipment to objectively evaluate the panels.

Budget brands like TCL use far inferior panels on their TVs in the APAC market compared to the North America and in the past Mi sourced last gen panels from TCL. So you can expect it to be 2 notches below the latest panels from LG as it will be a last gen budget panel.
thats why i say it is over priced should have been at 65-70

Interesting. What is the size on the TV did the diagonal read 32inches or are my eyes deceiving me. If true, may consider as a monitor, but not for a TV, too small for most people's usage, might I add. Good luck selling 32 inches for 85k, would have considered had it had VRR with 120hz refresh rate.

Yes, would rather pay 10-15k more and get the LGCX48, would stick out like a sore thumb on a desk :)

But it's a 2 lac MRP TV that you are getting basement bargain price of only 90k.

32 inch ka hua to kya hua. Eska dil to bada hai.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Back