Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

I am returning this to flipkart, the RAM management issue is a deal breaker for me. (apps slow down and crash, even the Phone app)
There are too many users on MIUI forums complaining about this and even developers acknowledging this with replies to wait for a new update.

I am returning this to flipkart, the RAM management issue is a deal breaker for me. (apps slow down and crash, even the Phone app)
There are too many users on MIUI forums complaining about this and even developers acknowledging this with replies to wait for a new update.
There's a very stable version of CM11 4.4.4 and Mokee (based on CM) which you can try if you are facing problems with MIUI. You are not going to get this hardware in this price anywhere else.

There's a very stable version of CM11 4.4.4 and Mokee (based on CM) which you can try if you are facing problems with MIUI. You are not going to get this hardware in this price anywhere else.
Could you please provide links? I'm not facing any issues thus far (haven't used it much) but just in case it's needed in the future.

Redmi 1S users.... How is the camera....
Planning to grab one today....
Wait until later for feedback on the camera. Grab one for now if you can. Even if you snag one & don't wish to go through with the purchase, you can choose to not make the payment.

Back