Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Ok, I have a silly yet interesting question.
There is huge hullah-bollah over xiaomi transferring consumer data to their servers. So, if I remove their MIUI and install custom roms will it still transfer data to their servers?

Ok, I have a silly yet interesting question.
There is huge hullah-bollah over xiaomi transferring consumer data to their servers. So, if I remove their MIUI and install custom roms will it still transfer data to their servers?

No, it won't cause you see there's Mi Cloud service included in MIUI ROM, so if you removed MIUI by flashing another ROM it will remove Mi Cloud as well.

Flipkary has the worst shipping, package from US to India reaches in 3 days, Flipkart package from Bangalore to Agra 7 days and no idea when will it reach Agra.

Flipkary has the worst shipping, package from US to India reaches in 3 days, Flipkart package from Bangalore to Agra 7 days and no idea when will it reach Agra.

My last order from FK, Bangalore to Bangalore took 2 weeks. From Amazon.com. US hardly 5-6 days.

My last order from FK, Bangalore to Bangalore took 2 weeks. From Amazon.com. US hardly 5-6 days.

The converse for me is true. Flipkart packages reach me in a day or two. A mobile phone i bought on the 20th from Amazon still hasn't reached me. Chatted 5 times with the customer care. Everytime it's the same response. We have escalated it to our transportation team and it will be delivered by tomorrow. There have been 6 tomorrow's since that happened. No updates yet.

amazon.PNG

I have a brand new sealed Redmi 1s from flipkart delivered today as a replacement with me, Anyone interested please PM me.

Specially anyone local from Mumbai would be great :)

Cheers!

Back