5.Roxysmile ( one 3G Note Plz :p )
6.paarkhi
7.haritr
8.haiprazzad
9.drkrack
10.Guage
11.Soyab007
12.Vegabond

If anyone wanna Join In List plz Write i m in and give res no from 13 onward for ex. I M IN for no 13 :)

Thanks to all for Join in LXG for REDMI NOTE :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417439227][/DOUBLEPOST]

Only if u r in Mteros :( u wanna Join or Not ???[DOUBLEPOST=1417439506][/DOUBLEPOST]One More Thing : which MI exclusive acc will be launced with NOTE ?

@jaydipmori , let the list of members get the single pcs then you can opt for 2nd pcs..

Anybody got any tips/tricks to increase our chances of getting a note.
This is the first time I am participating in flipkart sale, on airtel 3g, will be using flipkart app to make the purchase. Hope I will have a shot at this. Few of my friends will also be trying for me. If I am able to secure more than one, will share here.

@haiprazzad, I've sometimes noticed that the mobile app is not successful whereas browser based website on PC/computer/laptop has more chances.
********************************************************************************
20141201_234458_registration_closed_promo_1.png

Chances are 1:7 / 350K registrations for only 50K mobiles :(

Last edited:
I'm sure another disaster around the corner - First the server will choke down at 12 PM for FK First Subscriber who try to buy the phone and after two hours if any thing left alive for general public around 2 PM the server will completely shutdown and throw some Error 500 with flat tyre sign (New Logo implemented by FK).

This is what going to happen - But I'll be happy to stay wrong about my comment.

3,50,000 Hungry Hunter against 50,000 bounty - Lets the (Hunger) Game Begins.......

I m wishing all the best for all the members who is applied here for note and each one atleast get one NOTE :)

Let the GAME begins :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417500634][/DOUBLEPOST]50000-5000-700-70= 44230 total Redmi for common subcribers :)

anyone received mail from fk for first subscribers?[DOUBLEPOST=1417502390][/DOUBLEPOST]just checked with cust care, they are saying it will be added to cart by 6pm today
i think this is worst sale for fk first subscribers :banghead:

Last edited:
Just Playing R U Readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p[DOUBLEPOST=1417508012][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup I will sure for Sure :p

One is Aleady GOT we 12 Remains From List And 15 Min :p

Fingers crossed but chances are less to get Note on 1st sale
I didnt get Redmi 1s on all the sale even after logging 2 hours earlier

Sold out in milli seconds

Thanks to TE folks who have helped me to get Redmi 1s
Hoping for the same this time

Flipkart should come out with payment process
So that who made payment on first instance can get the order

Back