Xiaomi to relaunch Redmi Note in India next month

Hi

This is only for old TE members with either >100 posts or 5+ market feedback or 1 year+ old account.

I have a Redmi Note in my friend's cart. Doesn't need it anymore.

If interested, PM me. Once I give you a confirmation, message your address details.

Thanks!

PS - posted the same thread on E as well so its fastest fingers first!

Redmi.png

Attachments

• Redmi.png
    Redmi.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
According to Mi Facebook page they have some Mi3 & Note left in stock - they asked people to mail there, but they don't disclose about the price or anything.

Proof is attach picture

Edit :- Don't bother it looks like some scam around there.

Attachments

• Mi_FB.png
    Mi_FB.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Thanx to @Dare Devil and @Gauge for helping me place an order. If the countless times I have tried I managed to get a mi3 only the first time (the first sale) never ever! And I tried all the known tricks. Amazingly every single time I requested @Dare Devil for a phone he gave me one! 3 Redmi s and a note now! From being the most hard to buy phones to the ones most easy to get hands on-all Thanx to dare devil and TE! Yippee!

Thanks to all for an amazing day and far better then redmi 1s sale all we and how many we want get in first sale including me ... Thanks for support and time for share also special mention to Dare Devil and his Facebook frnds for helping to us ...
Sweet dreams to all and happy bying note :)

Back