XtremeGuard Coupon: 82% Off Sitewide

Anyone interested in ordering these with me? I'm interested in getting the full-body ones for my Nexus 4

Subtotal: 3.60$
Shipping & Handling: 3.87$

Total: 7.47$

Still the cheapest but not as cheap as I thought it would be.

Anyway, my phone is arriving in mid-Jan. Does it make sense to buy it now or wait for new ones to come out?

Honest did you apply , is it easy to apply ? .how is it to hold after applying the guard ?
It really needs patience to apply, I would say its not easy but again its not that tough also. You need to have atleast 20-25 min and patience. The output is fantastic I will say. The phone does not slip from your hands and it gives you extra grip.

same here...Today i wrote to customer service to which they promptly replied saying that the parcel maybe lost in transit. They offered replacement or refund . Told to resend it again if this package doesnt come i would go for refund.

same here...Today i wrote to customer service to which they promptly replied saying that the parcel maybe lost in transit. They offered replacement or refund . Told to resend it again if this package doesnt come i would go for refund.

Think I'll do the same too...

Back