xtrememac fs1, ipod touch and dell 1720 with wuxga screen

well took a bit hit on the wallet.. couldn't resist going for ipod touch and dell with wuxga screen..

finally got my IEM XTREMEMAC FS1..........
its simply awesome.. 150 dollars iem for around 40 dollars

will try to post pics soon.. camera's giving problems

Nice buy post pics.. why you brough touch :S ? who in the world would pay 18k for that touchscreen crap :| only 8 Gigs :| you would have brought a PSP with 8 gigs mem and loads of games and still you would ave k's of bucks left :p

well basically i wanted an ipod.. the big screen and wifi is a plus.. so based on my use i got it. as surfing on a mobile is pretty cumbersome.. and laptop i don't carry everywhere

as for ur psp suggestion.. basically i would love to.. but no one in family is into gaming... so it would be a complete waste.. basically i'm a doc and so is my dad .. so free time is at a premium for us..

drgunjankumar said:
as for ur psp suggestion.. basically i would love to.. but no one in family is into gaming... so it would be a complete waste.. basically i'm a doc and so is my dad .. so free time is at a premium for us..

i guess i'll post a review of XTREMEMAC FS1 with pics.. its the most underrated IEM coming from a company thats been supplying stars like BONO of U2 for more than 20 years..

i don't think many of us have even heard bout it

Never heard of 'em :S

And I doubt they supply stage fittings for Bono, that's usually reserved for companies like Shure or UE :p

well shure and ultimate ears have more publicity and gr8 marketing skills.. but when it comes to niche market(obviously i'm not referring to noobs like me but the ones that matter in the music industry) the scene is different.. can i post external links here?

well marketing is what futuresonics is missing out on.. they are selling the fs1 in collaboration with xtrememac.... maybe that'll help..

one more thing if u search for reviews on net , there are concerns bout the comfort and fit, its been solved now as the bullet shaped silicon sleeves have now bee replaced by the newer much more comfortable triflanged sleeves

^ Hmm, possibly, haven't heard a pair so can comment, neat client list though.

And yeah, their marketing seems bad, will have to check 'em out!

Pics please :eek:hyeah:

Dark Star said:
Nice buy post pics.. why you brough touch :S ? who in the world would pay 18k for that touchscreen crap :| only 8 Gigs :| you would have brought a PSP with 8 gigs mem and loads of games and still you would ave k's of bucks left :p

8G Touch here in grey costs ~12.5k

i got for around 13 with warranty and bill plus free shipping from indiaplaza
will post pics in a day or two
got some pics from net... mine are of white color

Attachments

• futuresonics-fs1-universal-earphones1.jpg
    futuresonics-fs1-universal-earphones1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 112
  • packagingau3.jpg
    packagingau3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 121
  • phonesua4.jpg
    phonesua4.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 112
this is how they look when the fit is correct.. the pics r from net.. if anyone wants an accurate description of these on another forum i'll post the link( am i allowed to post links to other forums?)

Attachments

• earxx5.jpg
    earxx5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 116
  • earsidejq4.jpg
    earsidejq4.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 120
Back