Car & Bike XUV700 Car Audio upgrade

Please first use your Car for at least 1 month because AX7 has good sound quality. After that you can decide if it is required because I would not be confident in fiddling with electronic of such new car which has most of latest electronic and one wrong connection and car can cause unthinkable problems because you never know what could go wrong with the electronic s.

hey cod. just wanted to ask how your experience has been with aawireless over the years, and whether you'd recommend it over a wired connection in a vw? thanks!
Wireless is more convenient. Wired is more reliable. I used wireless all the time, unless I am on a long trip. Even then, I use wireless most of the time. There are a few disconnections every few KMs. I don't know the reason for them, but it is quite predictable. Don't use a wifi username for your access points/hotspots such as "iphone" then you would lose connection every time you pass a person/car carrying an iphone. I was wondering why I disconnect so many times. Once I got rid of saved networks in my phone which had a common wifi name such as "TP-link" or "iphone", the disconnects became much more rare.

Back