Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
11 Months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Staying in a rented apt and the owner didnt approve for the sorround wiring. Both the sorround speakers are still packed and unopened.

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 248
You can easily do an over-wall conduit. It is called as "baton" in the electrician lingo where I live. They are held in place by nails. After you are done, you can just put some white putty in the wall and the owner wouldn't even know.
Something like this https://www.amazon.in/Electric-White-Mini-Trunking-Electrical/dp/B09N1VF21Z/
I am not sure how the owner can stop you putting tiny nails in the wall.
What were you planning to do that the owner stopped you from installing your surrounds?

You can easily do an over-wall conduit. It is called as "baton" in the electrician lingo where I live. They are held in place by nails. After you are done, you can just put some white putty in the wall and the owner wouldn't even know.
Something like this https://www.amazon.in/Electric-White-Mini-Trunking-Electrical/dp/B09N1VF21Z/
I am not sure how the owner can stop you putting tiny nails in the wall.
What were you planning to do that the owner stopped you from installing your surrounds?
He will have to repaint them after we leave.
How did he let you wall mount the TV ? [emoji23]
The apartment was fully furnished, we just changed the TV from the already fixed wall mount. ‍♂️

Back