No
Reason for Sale
Not Required
Yatra eVoucher worth Rs 2000/- for Rs 1500/-

Attachments

• yatra.png
    yatra.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 55
Just FYI some yatra gift vouchers like the ones you get from HDFC for spending 2L with global value program, when you go to redeem it on yatra site, it only let's you redeem if balance payment is done from same card! Else it won't let you pay the balance any other way (basically the gift card is not usable). but I'm sure OP will help and make booking on buyers behalf or something. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this, I have learnt this the hard way and having to contact both side of customer care to resolve the issue.

Just FYI some yatra gift vouchers like the ones you get from HDFC for spending 2L with global value program, when you go to redeem it on yatra site, it only let's you redeem if balance payment is done from same card! Else it won't let you pay the balance any other way (basically the gift card is not usable). but I'm sure OP will help and make booking on buyers behalf or something. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this, I have learnt this the hard way and having to contact both side of customer care to resolve the issue.
On SBI + Yatra, I had to complete a transaction of Re. 1 on card to "validate"
More info here in an older post that applies to Yatra as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back