FS: Laptop Year-End Clearance Sale - MacBooks & Tiny PCs

In the description you mentioned HP EliteDesk 800 G3 have i5 and 16gb ram but in screenshot description
I was searching for it myself, couldn't find it either, I could find the i7 7700 for around 13.5K but not the T model. There is one available on eBay for 12k if you are interested.

Power Adaptors, Yes I have them for all of the units.
All of them support NVME and 1 WiFi/BT device + 1 SATA Drive
Display port cable, yes but not for sale :)
sorry for my confusion when you say "All of them support NVME and 1 wifi/BT device.. So does that mean wifi/bluetooth adaptor/module built in?

In the description you mentioned HP EliteDesk 800 G3 have i5 and 16gb ram but in screenshot description

sorry for my confusion when you say "All of them support NVME and 1 wifi/BT device.. So does that mean wifi/bluetooth adaptor/module built in?
no, it means that you can add 1 x NVME drive, 1 x WiFi/BT M.2 card, and 1 x SATA drive, these do not have built-in wifi / bluetooth
Also, HP 800 G3 & 600 G3 are both exactly the same, there is no difference in either of them.

Received the i3 Mini Pc. Kudos to the seller for being patient inspite of numerous delivery pickup delays by Shiprocket.
Seller also added an SSD and installed Windows upon my request.
Packing was nicely done and received the package in safe manner without any damage.
Tested the Pc and it's working as expected. Feedback left, please reciprocate. Thanks

Back