Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

^^^ There was cash on delivery without any extra charges, why dont you used that instead of waiting for CC ?

Guys, I have booked a pair, and they shipped it today with bluedart. The airway shipment number is 585130389**. How to track it on bluedart site ? Its showing "Numbers not found" in bluedart site. : (

PC1002562IN2

15% off valid till 30th sep.

PC1002563CQH

40% off on nike only. Valid till 30 Sep.

Enjoy

haritr said:
^^^ There was cash on delivery without any extra charges, why dont you used that instead of waiting for CC ?

Guys, I have booked a pair, and they shipped it today with bluedart. The airway shipment number is 585130389**. How to track it on bluedart site ? Its showing "Numbers not found" in bluedart site. : (
yaar , i used a coupon , which is not valid on COD ! poor me :'(

Guys want to clarify something before i proceed with my ordering. please do help out.

My regular shoe size is "9" but according to BSB.com Size "9"=26.7 but my feet measures 28.5cm which is Size "12" according to BSB.com, now which size do i order? please dont tell me order both, i know there is such an option i just cant get myself to do it. any suggestions?

guys while ordering nike shoes order one size higher as the sizes mentioned are american ones for others its the uk sizes same as the ones followed by bata india

+1, I had to send back the shoe, since they sent me smaller size ones

All my previous orders with them were based on UK sizes

cravikum said:
guys while ordering nike shoes order one size higher as the sizes mentioned are american ones for others its the uk sizes same as the ones followed by bata india

500/- off on a bill of 2500 and above....

PC1002521QGB

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Valid for next 10 hours only.. :)

capturepn.jpg

Back