Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Haha ...
Looks like most of us have bought the same product ....
Hope it turns out to be a good deal for all of us..

@ Trigger & Sudan

The offer was for yesterday i.e. 10 Oct on the deal of the day section.
Now the offer is no longer available.

Guys, really, don't just go with the drift without thinking even once. Did any of you look at the sole, the material(from the enlarged pic), or EVEN the logo? It looks like the lowest quality of ugliness in exchange of Rs.644.

I think, rather than going for this, go for a lotto or something. "Adidas" written over it doesn't make it any better runner shoe for Rs.644.

Arihant.EXE said:
Guys, really, don't just go with the drift without thinking even once. Did any of you look at the sole, the material(from the enlarged pic), or EVEN the logo? It looks like the lowest quality of ugliness in exchange of Rs.644.
I think, rather than going for this, go for a lotto or something. "Adidas" written over it doesn't make it any better runner shoe for Rs.644.
Yeah that 644 Rs. shoe wasn't really worth it. Lotto are much better IMHO.

^^whats wrong with the quality of that shoe? :S looks like the typical jogger shoe available for ~1k from any shoe manufacturer
note - i haven't bought this :p

Lotto shoes are generally not well cushioned from the inside as compared to Adidas.
Adidas is faaaaaaaaaaar better than Lotto.
And regarding the soul, the lower range of Adidas shoes generally comes with the same kind of soul.
Worst case :- If its not good, we could get a full refund for the same.
Adidas shoe for 644/-, I think it was a Steal Deal. :-0

I could not get the 644Rs because i could not see the my size in the drop-down list. Hence could not buy it!! :(
I also have 10% discount coupon, anyone interested?

recieved my Adidas Saturn shoes today costed me Rs.644 shipped at my door step via Blue dart.
had booked on sunday evening recved today afternoon lightning fast shipping...
Amazing steal deal for 644....

Spl thanks to Metalspree for sharing such good coupon

:)

i received my shoes today evening but the size does not fit. my size is 9 and i had ordered euro43. Damn. what to do now. How to contact them?

Got my adidas shoes ...
Extremely good quality ones, received the item in really quick time ...
:)
Shoe fit perfect...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

New coupons for BSB :-

4sgmdl.jpg

wow this BSB is really addictive, more than ebay...loads of Discounts g8 products at gr8 pricing esp SOD (sometimes :bleh:.)

lightning fast shipping & no limited Debit card n banks like bay

manusag said:
i received my shoes today evening but the size does not fit. my size is 9 and i had ordered euro43. Damn. what to do now. How to contact them?
Call them and tell them there has been a size mismatch, they will ask you to send the shoes through a local courier. INSIST that you do not have the time and request for a reverse pickup by BlueDart to which they will agree. Simple ;)

Guys if anyone wants the Adidas 644/- Shoe Size "9" let me know. its two size smaller for me, didn't even keep the shoe on the floor,tried once with socks. Do let me know, or i would send it to BSB.

Back