Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

got this sms : Rs 1000 off on purchase of 4000 and above on BSB. coupon code : PC1002546JHN,

VALID TILL 31/10/2010

memnom said:
Guys if anyone wants the Adidas 644/- Shoe Size "9" let me know. its two size smaller for me, didn't even keep the shoe on the floor,tried once with socks. Do let me know, or i would send it to BSB.
What is your normal size..means Indian size? Do they follow some other standards for shoe size?

Guys do you pay when the stuff comes at home or usually through card or neft online..which is better reliable..I am asking this what if the product comes out damaged..

@K, My normal indian size is "9" mate. But the size according to website seems to be lesser. The Euro standard is what they follow. But even then it should not warrant a two size difference.

m.a. said:
Call them and tell them there has been a size mismatch, they will ask you to send the shoes through a local courier. INSIST that you do not have the time and request for a reverse pickup by BlueDart to which they will agree. Simple ;)
thnx, but they said pickup is available for outstation buyers not for delhi buyers. Ill send it through some local courier. Thanks

memnom said:
@K, My normal indian size is "9" mate. But the size according to website seems to be lesser. The Euro standard is what they follow. But even then it should not warrant a two size difference.
Well my size is also 9...so it won't fit me either...it's really confusing what size to order...

Got my FILA for Rs. 1550 and Imprint shoes for Rs. 700 using the discount code of 20% off on purchase of Rs.2500 and above.

Both of them having different size adult 11 and adult 10 respectively, still fits like a dream.

Here is the Situation.
I wear a Size Nine. But my European Shoes Size is 42 i think(43 will also fit i guess).
So all you guys(manusag & Memnom) got which size(Indian & European) when u ordered Size 9?

memnom said:
Guys if anyone wants the Adidas 644/- Shoe Size "9" let me know. its two size smaller for me, didn't even keep the shoe on the floor,tried once with socks. Do let me know, or i would send it to BSB.
would have definitely taken the shoe had it been Size "8".
:-/

memnom said:
Mate, is the size "9 " you are referring, is Euro 43, right? can you please give link, and/or Pics? I would like to see the design.

my size is 9(euro 43) and the adidas of the same size didn't fit so i had shipped them back. I wonder whats wrong with the sizes. Even my converse and Red Tape are of Euro43 size.

Memnom and Manusag - The Shoes you got had Size 9 or European Size 43 printed on them?
How can Euro 43 be different from Shoe shoe :s ??
Did anyone else face this incorrect size problem for any other size?

Got my first Adidas shoe today :)

Thanks for sharing the coupon buddy :)

It's really looking nice, quality is awesome and delivery is amazing fast. Just 2days. :)

I have two BSB coupons with me:

Clothing 20% Coupon

Use Coupon PC1002645L54 for get 20% additional discount across all Clothing Line till Monday Oct 18th

Footwear 15% Coupon

Use Coupon PC10026463KI for get 15% additional discount across all Footwear till Monday Oct 18th.

Back