Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Terms & Conditions

Place orders worth 7500 between 20th to 27th October and get 100% cash back.
Orders must be placed using the same Login/Password.
The purchases don’t need to be in a single order. You can place various orders between 20th to 27th October, the total value of the orders placed during this period should be Rs. 7500 or more.
You must make your purchases using Netbanking or Credit Card.
Your order would be invalid for the scheme if you use the following payment mediums :
a. Cash on delivery
b. Cheque/Cash in bank
Your order would be invalid for the scheme if
a. you use a promotion code to place the order
b. you use a Gift Voucher to place the order
No replacement orders will be counted in total value for this offer.
The cash back would be in the form of Cash Vouchers.
These Cash Back Vouchers would be issued on 30th October.
These Cash Back Vouchers can be used to buy any product from Bigshoebazaar.com
These Cash Back Vouchers will be valid till 10th November 2010.
Products purchased against this scheme can be returned for damage\defects only.
For returned products, the refund would be given in the form of Gift Vouchers. There would be no cash refund.

Holy crap! That deal sounds too good to be true! :O

EDIT: Damn the validity of the voucher is until 10th November 2010. Wish it was a bit longer.

i wud say the offer is not so good , its ok kind , i mean u order something worth 7500 and get coupons worth 7500 to buy , 50% discount 15000 ka samaan 7500 mein

now consider his normal promotions , he often gives 40% discounts on shoes like nike adidas, reebok at most of d times , so its ok for someone who wants to buy a single pair at a time, i mean not many will buy thinsg worth 7500 in a week

and his normal shoe of the day are even more than 50% off , i have seen shoes worth 2299 going for 899 something most of d times,

so imo , its a ok-ok kind of promotion, nothing great ,

u have to control ur urge to buy products worth 7500/- when u can normally buy goodies worth 7500 at 40% discount 7500-40% = 4000, so its better to actually spend 4000 and get things worth 7500 with coupons

i m not going for this offer in any case :p

The offer is crap. As Mohit said, no one buys shoes again and again. Not only that, the gift vouchers would be issued on 30th October and have to be used before 10th November. :|

^^^ but when used with a couple of ppl in a group, it works out great for every one. esp for a grp of four. 2 ppl buy first and then 2 pll buy from the cash back copuns. win win for all.

Malique said:
^^^ but when used with a couple of ppl in a group, it works out great for every one. esp for a grp of four. 2 ppl buy first and then 2 pll buy from the cash back copuns. win win for all.
Exactly! That is the point. Buy as a bulk for a group and avail 50% off. :D

MohitPreet said:
got these for 809 bucks when it was for shoe of the day
Was it worth it? 800 bucks is something we can never dream on Red Tape...no damages or factory seconds right?

eBro

iyengar said:
Was it worth it? 800 bucks is something we can never dream on Red Tape...no damages or factory seconds right?

eBro
yes totally worth 800 bucks no factory seconds , no dmages

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dantool said:
most important question, "Do they fit?". :p
why wont they fit , i ordered them for my size :p

anuragjiwrajka said:
i m frm mumbai and can spend upto 2.5k... So if there are 3 or 4 more ppl like me we can purchase and can get enuf shoes... :)
i am interested in getting a shoe. I dont think there is much limitation on the location. We can create a common id, and share teh password and each one can order his own. Now, the thing to ask is where will the coupon be shipped ? i guess to the primary address only. And what willl it be 75 seperate voucher of 100 bucks each or will it be a single voucher, which will be usable till 7500 is spent ?

bitsandpieces said:
i am interested in getting a shoe. I dont think there is much limitation on the location. We can create a common id, and share teh password and each one can order his own. Now, the thing to ask is where will the coupon be shipped ? i guess to the primary address only. And what willl it be 75 seperate voucher of 100 bucks each or will it be a single voucher, which will be usable till 7500 is spent ?
you location seems feasable for me. i have another member and a office colleague ready (4 ready if you are in :). are you in for coupons? we'll need to find that out about your question. i am from mumbai.

Malique said:
you location seems feasable for me. i have another member and a office colleague ready (4 ready if you are in :). are you in for coupons? we'll need to find that out about your question. i am from mumbai.
oops :p i have not updated the location. i am now based out of kolkata. Though should it be a issue ? Will try to find out how this voucher thing will work.

bitsandpieces said:
oops :p i have not updated the location. i am now based out of kolkata. Though should it be a issue ? Will try to find out how this voucher thing will work.
bigshoebazaar vouchers are issued as coupon code, you can use it on several transactions till the entire value of the voucher is exhausted.

gmano said:
bigshoebazaar vouchers are issued as coupon code, you can use it on several transactions till the entire value of the voucher is exhausted.
thanks a lot ! this sure helps me a lot :) Are these sent to email ?

Back